Do you date chicks at your gym?

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Is it a no-no or do you entertain it? If so did it work or you or did either one of yall look for another gym?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Depends on if you’re a regular at the same exact timeframe. shyt gets messy when you break it off.. trust me :to:
I feel that but doesn’t it get messy when you break-up with a chick at ya job? Or in your class?

Ion know.. I never understood why it’s taboo.

… sorry she lost out on you bro :to:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Would I.......yes. But in the gym most are focused on their workout. Unless she's giving obvious choosing signals, let it go cause she's probably focued on her workout and don't want to be bothered. Just my two cents.
Chicks are open at the gym and waiting for a nikka to approach, seen it happen many times. Start of lighthearted and escalate from there.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its what I prefer.. my last ex is really into fitness (fmr competitive spartan runner and crossfit). We would still be together if it wasn't for me wanting kids of my own (she has 2 and is older than me).

Best relationship I've had. The dope thing about her is that she usually cooked and bought healthy items but she didn't mind having ice cream and the such if it was around...I definitely miss her:mjcry:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Would I.......yes. But in the gym most are focused on their workout. Unless she's giving obvious choosing signals, let it go cause she's probably focused on her workout and don't want to be bothered. Just my two cents.
They wear the headsets and earbuds for a reason. Shoo fly, don't bother me.