Do you date chicks at your gym?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I look at my home gym as the lab, I can be dressed like shyt and just go there to train my ass off.

The other gyms, I'm looking scrumptious and only approaching the baddest broads at those gyms.

Always have your home base gym, and then use the other far away gyms to eat

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They don't date me.

But with how frequently the same people go to a gym once you date one I don't see how you can keep picking them out without some kind of reputation.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
And this is why I don't like dealing with women at places I go to frequently. Thinking about breaking my rule (not regarding the gym, but somewhere else). We shall see.
Lmao the grocery store? That’s why I don’t holler at this one chick right now like man damn I want her bad but I don’t want shyt to go weird man

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I would. Especially if I was single. Dunno how to approach someone in the gym. Most are too focused and I know what it's like to be interrupted when you're focused.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I would. Especially if I was single. Dunno how to approach someone in the gym. Most are too focused and I know what it's like to be interrupted when you're focused.

They really not though. Outside of a specialized gym, most folks ain't serious about working out like that. :rudy:

In between exercises, before/after they finish (before is better), doing tutorials if they ask/need help, etc.

I might be ugmo gang and still have gym brawds cold approach me. :dead: If you're not a leper and actually lift, you can most definitely eat. :manny:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They really not though. Outside of a specialized gym, most folks ain't serious about working out like that. :rudy:

In between exercises, before/after they finish (before is better), doing tutorials if they ask/need help, etc.

I might be ugmo gang and still have gym brawds cold approach me. :dead: If you're not a leper and actually lift, you can most definitely eat. :manny:

True. Mad chicks come and work out next to me and I just never say shyt. I know it wouldn't be anything to just strike up a convo. I'm just awkward about that shyt.