Do you date chicks at your gym?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
True. Mad chicks come and work out next to me and I just never say shyt. I know it wouldn't be anything to just strike up a convo. I'm just awkward about that shyt.

I'm awkward as fukk (less so in the gym than on here) and still folks will approach me. Old, young, dudes, brawds, brehs, cacs, it doesn't matter.

A green light is a girl asking you something other than the "are you using this?" question. :obama:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Job and the gym. These are two places I have to be in on a daily basis and I don’t plan on changing them anytime soon, so the answer to that is no.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I'm awkward as fukk (less so in the gym than on here) and still folks will approach me. Old, young, dudes, brawds, brehs, cacs, it doesn't matter.

A green light is a girl asking you something other than the "are you using this?" question. :obama:
Very true. Speak on other signs bruh

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Very true. Speak on other signs bruh

Of the top of my head, these are some that I've experienced:

- Chicks moving over to work out directly in your line of sight in an otherwise empty gym

- Broads asking if you're a personal trainer (when they know you're not) and to help them with their form

- Girls walking up to you and talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the gym

- Girls having their homegirls set up a link like they're running a pick play

- Girls going to the gym with you when they have no interest in working out

- Girls on bench asking for a spot
Some of these girls just want validation that they're not getting at home, and some of these girls want you to make a move. :yeshrug:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Shiiid, I want to, the way some be looking and training. I got 2 other locations near me I would go to so there's no static.