Do You Feel Former Thots/Ho's Deserve Happiness?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
With most coli male member not wanting to wife women with a sexually promiscuous past, former thots, hoes etc.

Do y'all think these women deserve happiness? Do you think they deserve an honorable, committed, loyal, honest man?

Personally, I don't want to wife let alone raise a family with a woman with a sexually promiscuous past. It doesn't mean I want them to remain single and lonely for the rest of their lives, if a man (simp) wants to save them then go ahead. I'm looking out for my sons, daughters, and future generations down the line.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not unless they change their selfish ways. Most thots are users. I've seen ex-thots get calculating and tone down their thotness (at least temporarily) to land a sucker who they don't even love but has money and stability. She will eventually cheat on him or leave him and take his money when he's no longer useful and that was always the plan. Those ones don't deserve shyt but loneliness and misery.

If she legitimately has changed and just wants happiness with someone she genuinely loves and will treat with the same respect and kindness she gets, then sure she deserves it.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
More power to whoever can provide them that hapiness.

It's usually just not worth it, between them being too broken to sustain a healthy communication level, so use to drama and bullshyt that a quality dude legit scares them, and then some who just don't be satisfied with one dikk, better to just cut your losses early.

Just like how single mothers match best with men with children, ex thots match best with ex male thots.