Do You Feel Former Thots/Ho's Deserve Happiness?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
some chicks are resilient and can make a comeback in the so-called honorable, square or righteous world.

so yes, they deserve love with/from a guy that also has a higher than normal body count.

i've seen hoes get str8, get married, do right by their square dude, cut out all the b.s . and raise healthy kids.

here's a famous one from history

Mary Magdalene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daps
Naw I think it hard to come back from all the plan B and abortions etc. See all the and women see is the glamorous side of the game and all the attention that a woman gets. It very few that will show you or admit to the dark side of what goes down.

See what women fail to realize you get old. Men value is based more so peraonality then eveeything else . Its take tears forntge avaerage guy to get to the level of a beautiful women. Unless you plan to have surgery for the rest of your life.

This why I encourage younger men just to invest in themselves and family cause all this shyt out here including women is a facade. The work you put in on your personality is second to nun. That why I'm not surprised to see someone like Derek Jeter marry a 27yr old at 46. Why would get marry someone his age ?..that has probably gone threw the ringer.

The biggest probably I see is women in this day and age think that can slut out in their 20s and then feel like they can get a good man WHEN they get ready to. That movie might not have the ending a lot of these women may want. I think a lot of these chicks movies is going to end like carlitos way. You have got the when a appropriate opportunity presents its self.

Naw I don't think it right that a women that has fukked off her time with all types of nikka should get a good man. Time is of the essence why should somebody look at this women better than she look at her self. That's not how I'm plying the game.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes. People grow with time and experiences. We use the growth and experiences for testimonies to help.
I think that's just a cop out. I hear people use being young as an excuse all the time. When I was in my teens I knew right from wrong and chose not to engage in fukkery sticking my penis into any chick I can. People just didn't care and realize it wouldn't be wise to carry on such behavior later on in life.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not unless they change their selfish ways. Most thots are users. I've seen ex-thots get calculating and tone down their thotness (at least temporarily) to land a sucker who they don't even love but has money and stability. She will eventually cheat on him or leave him and take his money when he's no longer useful and that was always the plan. Those ones don't deserve shyt but loneliness and misery.

If she legitimately has changed and just wants happiness with someone she genuinely loves and will treat with the same respect and kindness she gets, then sure she deserves it.
Would you give her that happiness if she genuinely changed tho? :mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you wouldn't wife them, why do you care who does?:jbhmm:
Deflecting now are we? :mjpls: When did I say I care? I said the exact opposite actually, did you even read my post :mjlol:

It doesn't mean I want them to remain single and lonely for the rest of their lives, if a man (simp) wants to save them then go ahead.