Do You Have A GOOD Relationship With Your Father? (If Not, Why?)

Do You Have A Loving Relationship With Your Father?

• Total voters

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Welcome back... :jbhmm:

:hug:It was an impossible few months getting my account back! My laptop crashed and when I got a new one I didn't remember my password, none of my passwords that I usually use for other things worked. They had registration closed, and they weren't responding to any of my 329423042034320 requests for a password reset. I finnnnnaaaaaallllllyyyy got back in last night. Taking me forever to catch up. Missed my coli fam. :hug::hug::hug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hug:It was an impossible few months getting my account back! My laptop crashed and when I got a new one I didn't remember my password, none of my passwords that I usually use for other things worked. They had registration closed, and they weren't responding to any of my 329423042034320 requests for a password reset. I finnnnnaaaaaallllllyyyy got back in last night. Taking me forever to catch up. Missed my coli fam. :hug::hug::hug:
:blessed:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I have a great relationship with my father. He’s the reason I’m into anime right now. Growing up we watched Saturday cartoons together ( he loves, loves X-men) and bonded over that.

But this old nikka is a magic player :scusthov: while I’m a yugioh player :win:

That, and basketball over football are the only disagreements me and him have.

I love my father.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Is that you in your avi?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

It’s nice to have you back momma.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would say yes. We didn't always get along and we're both hard headed and have tempers at times but we still love each other. Over the years I've learned to appreciate what he's said and done. He always put a roof over my head and food on the table so that's good enough there.