Do You Have Any Controversial Opinions/Non-PC Opinions About Amerikkkan Culture, Politics And Laws?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
First off, Happy Thanksgiving, and shout out to Sitting Bull and the Tribal Homies for giving Crackas that work for the longest. :umad:To the White Man.

Okay, so does anybody have any opinions on American culture, politics, and laws, that you feel folks wouldn't take too kindly to if you said it in public?:patrice:Like some shyt that'll make nikkas go :mjpls: or :childplease: or :why: or :ufdup:?

If you aren't American you're input would still be great. :obama:

My list.

1. Voting Age should be bumped up to 21 years of age because High School aged young adults rarely have the capacity to make sound political choices.

2. The Wet Foot, Dry Foot Act in South Florida that let's Cuban immigrants stay in the U.S once they touch U.S Soil should be repealed. Too many Cubans here and they're mostly Republican voting racists who think they built Miami and that English speakers should all learn Spanish for their convenience. fukk off. :pacspit:

3. Folks who claim to be "Native" American should be DNA tested and if they aren't at least 50% Indigenous, they shouldn't reap the benefits. Because most NA's are actually White.

4. Immigrants from Asia and Africa>Immigrants from Central and South America. Those regions need better screening processes. :manny: They suck.

5. And of course, reparations for African Americans. :blessed:

What you got? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
nikka fukk you and yo fake ass "beg the white man for crumbs" tactics. bytch nikka go eat a turkey with the rest of the c00ns. fukking disgraces to our ancestors

My nikka, who are you? And what does that have to do with this thread? :dahell:fukk a White man's acceptance. :childplease:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
:umad:Them nikkas was eating Turkey too
under pain of death because they were slaves and it was the only days they got off from working, just like TODAY. They're children celebrated it because they were uneducated and knew damn near NOTHING about their history.

Whats you c00n ass nikkas excuse for indulging in gluttony in celebration of the devil's atrocities?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Living under white supremacy is toxic for the psyche and development of black people.

Democracy is the US is a facade.

The US never abolished slavery only have it a new name.

We need reparations but white folks of the US will never apologize or willingly eempower black folks for fear of retribution.

The influx African and Caribbean immigrants is a good thing. Not everyone can go ona pilgrimage to Africa, so its great that they are coming here where we can learn from each other. Tho first generations may be tribilized. Their children will identify as Black/AA and have more connections with AAs we can become more connected and work together.

Thats my vision for the future. Connect to our roots, learn our historical victories and accomplishments. Reconnect to our values and traditions. Strengthen our identity and pride and actually feel worthy enough to go after what we want and deserve.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Reparations is a pipe dream... I've seen black people from all walks of life.... immigrants.... young nikkas in the hood... geek nikkas... make it HAPPEN.. Out here shining.. it motivates me and it's jus the hustler in me that doesn't feel right about taking money I ain't make a play for.... I take pride in earning mine and shining with it. fukk a white mans reparations. Ima get mine....

School teaches you to become employees and not bosses.... which is smart for the elite..... by teaching the youth to work for them and make them richer while they start new ventures and empower those around them while they market entrepreneurship as something "lame" or "out of reach" or "impossible" when it's the only way to achieve wealth. It's so genius. It's like going around talking shyt about a secret society that you're part of so no one else tries to study up on how to be apart of it

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
under pain of death because they were slaves and it was the only days they got off from working, just like TODAY. They're children celebrated it because they were uneducated and knew damn near NOTHING about their history.

Whats you c00n ass nikkas excuse for indulging in gluttony in celebration of the devil's atrocities?
Ain't nobody celebrating thanksgiving. I'm here for the turkey :blessed:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That the US is the freest most unfree country in the world. What I mean by that is that US has some great freedoms regarding the press, speech, etc... but then has so many laws/ordinances on zoning, petty criminals shyt(animal cruelty laws), and other bullshyt that makes statements like " People hate Americans for their freedoms" very laughable.......

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That the US is the freest most unfree country in the world. What I mean by that is that US has some great freedoms regarding the press, speech, etc... but then has so many laws/ordinances on zoning, petty criminals shyt(animal cruelty laws), and other bullshyt that makes statements like " People hate Americans for their freedoms" very laughable.......
i might have to give that to china :huhldup:i think they cant even use google over there :mjlol:

'they hate us for our freedoms' is one of the most bullshyt statements out there, though. its usually used to condemn people who are tired of america bombing them

i guess that leads into my controversial opinion. i dont even blame those dudes for flying planes into the twin towers, shyt was just a taste of our own medicine :beli: what we've done to the middle east, combined with our support of israel, is a fukkin disgrace. this country has killed millions and millions of innocent people overseas since 1950 :scusthov: i read the other day that we killed 4 million people in korea/vietnam

Last edited: