Do You Have Any Controversial Opinions/Non-PC Opinions About Amerikkkan Culture, Politics And Laws?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I love threads like these. Youre gonna see nikkas talking about "fukk white people this" "to hell with cacs that" even though they only date white women:bryan:.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
this is definitely "non PC".........
America USED to be the greatest country in the world. think about it, 2 years has gone by and Flint, Michigan STILL doesn't have clean water :why:. we are so wealthy and yet the government doesn't use our money to benefit the people. i just read an article about a new 4 billion dollar warship that broke down. wtf are we doing spending BILLONS on warships when we have people struggling with rising tuition and healthcare costs? we can't spend that money to enrich areas like detroit and s. side chicago? instead, we spend tons of money intervening in foreign nations we have no business being in. right now, we are involved in a war in yemen and in a shadow war in somalia. WHHHHYYYYY?????? :mindblown:. we definitely need to get our priorities straight as a country :snoop:.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
People that are 60 year old or older shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are going to be dead soon anyways so why vote for things that will affect the younger generations? While they are going to die from old age , most of us under 30 might die from climate change.

Athletes shouldn't be paid as much as they do or worshiped as much as they do , i know the money they get paid doesn't come from the government but it would be nice if teachers got paid more , not all teacher though . Maybe they can have some kind of survey to evaluate the teacher at the end of the year and depending on how that goes , they can get a raised.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is definitely "non PC".........
America USED to be the greatest country in the world. think about it, 2 years has gone by and Flint, Michigan STILL doesn't have clean water :why:. we are so wealthy and yet the government doesn't use our money to benefit the people. i just read an article about a new 4 billion dollar warship that broke down. wtf are we doing spending BILLONS on warships when we have people struggling with rising tuition and healthcare costs? we can't spend that money to enrich areas like detroit and s. side chicago? instead, we spend tons of money intervening in foreign nations we have no business being in. right now, we are involved in a war in yemen and in a shadow war in somalia. WHHHHYYYYY?????? :mindblown:. we definitely need to get our priorities straight as a country :snoop:.
our priorities are straight. its just controlled by the wrong people :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People that are 60 year old or older shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are going to be dead soon anyways so why vote for things that will affect the younger generations? While they are going to die from old age , most of us under 30 might die from climate change.

Athletes shouldn't be paid as much as they do or worshiped as much as they do , i know the money they get paid doesn't come from the government but it would be nice if teachers got paid more , not all teacher though . Maybe they can have some kind of survey to evaluate the teacher at the end of the year and depending on how that goes , they can get a raised.
thats interesting :ehh:

you cant complain about what athletes make, without complaining about what the owners make :yeshrug: and they DO get money from the govt to build stadiums