Do you have to accept Jesus to get into heaven?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So was talking with my mom and she asked

"Have you accepted that Jesus is your Lord and Savior"

And im just like :patrice:

I Truly believe God exists..but I just have doubts on Jesus..and too many questions because I have felt I have been told lies my whole life.

Why when I pray to God do I have to acknowledge Jesus when God is the creator.

I have doubts on Jesus and I don't feel right praying because I've been taught to acknowledge Jesus in your prayers:patrice:

It just really irks me that I get told that you have to believe in Jesus..sin and be a fukk up..meanwhile someone who believes in God...good dude but not really a believer in Christ isn't going to heaven.

Like I know all these people in my family constantly name dropping, and thanking Jesus..bunch of hypocritical shyt..judging,gossiping but it's all okay because they believe in Jesus?

Like I believe there are people who live Christlike and they show it in their actions..meanwhile it's people who pray to Jesus and all , that really don't or even really like they try.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I just feel like the Creator should be the only one that should be praised.

I have no proof that Jesus was performing miracles but I have seen shyt that makes me believe God exists...(scary shyt actually feel like I was driven crazy by God or something..but that's another story).

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you do
:dead:

I mean im starting to get comfortable around the fact I'll have to goto hell then. I can lie and say I accept Jesus but eh I really have no proof..I can just have faith and ehh :patrice:

The fact that you live a seemingly righteous life but be subjected to burn for eternity because you don't truly believe in someone is just :russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just feel like the Creator should be the only one that should be praised.

I have no proof that Jesus was performing miracles but I have seen shyt that makes me believe God exists...(scary shyt actually feel like I was driven crazy by God or something..but that's another story).
You probably lean more towards Judaism. Some Jews believe that Jesus was a teacher.