Do you have to accept Jesus to get into heaven?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Yes. Yes you do. He's your Creator, you're not perfect and He paid for your soul with His blood because of it. If you really want to know, though why don't you just pray and sincerely ask Him? :francis: I mean, if it's like Santa Claus or anything else not real, nothing should happen in your life, right? :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Yes you do. He's your Creator, you're not perfect and He paid for your soul with His blood because of it. If you really want to know, though why don't you just pray and sincerely ask Him? :francis: I mean, if it's like Santa Claus or anything else not real, nothing should happen in your life, right? :francis:
Breh I truly thought in my heart that God was commanding me to do something, and it got me arrested twice in one week.

shyt was happening to me where I felt I was going fukking crazy...like he was fukking tormenting me. Then if I pray he don't have to give me any answers at all.

Real talk God just confuses me...then I've talked to pastors,ministers and just end up getting even more confused...just people who assume what God wants and shyt.

Basically it's pretty much I have to move on faith, and the last time I moved on faith I got arrested,moved back home to a family situation that is depressing me,and setting me backwards.

Then you have people telling me it was satan putting thoughts in my head so now i'm just all fukked up to be honest...real talk shyt just pisses me off and makes me not even want to pray or fukk with church and shyt all because it's too confusing.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well, because that would be worshiping two G-ds. That's what Judaism stated.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I just feel like the Creator should be the only one that should be praised.

I have no proof that Jesus was performing miracles but I have seen shyt that makes me believe God exists...(scary shyt actually feel like I was driven crazy by God or something..but that's another story).
John chapter 1 says Jesus is the creator

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
So was talking with my mom and she asked

"Have you accepted that Jesus is your Lord and Savior"

And im just like :patrice:

I Truly believe God exists..but I just have doubts on Jesus..and too many questions because I have felt I have been told lies my whole life.

Why when I pray to God do I have to acknowledge Jesus when God is the creator.

I have doubts on Jesus and I don't feel right praying because I've been taught to acknowledge Jesus in your prayers:patrice:

It just really irks me that I get told that you have to believe in Jesus..sin and be a fukk up..meanwhile someone who believes in God...good dude but not really a believer in Christ isn't going to heaven.

Like I know all these people in my family constantly name dropping, and thanking Jesus..bunch of hypocritical shyt..judging,gossiping but it's all okay because they believe in Jesus?

Like I believe there are people who live Christlike and they show it in their actions..meanwhile it's people who pray to Jesus and all , that really don't or even really like they try.

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

You do not pray to Jesus. You only use the authority of his name.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Yes, you have to acknowledge the fact that Jesus is GOD The Son and part of the holy trinity. But, that is just one part of it. Mainly, after acknowledging Jesus, you have to be a good person or try to be. I am still in the trying phase.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Jesus is only 2,000 years old. The pyramids of Giza are 2,000 years older than Jesus. If He is the savior, who saved all the people born (literally) millions of years prior? Or are they all in hell from bad timing? Come on breh....think.:francis:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Honestly when I look at the people who are stout Christians and claim to be saved and I look at the people who they say are sinners....id much rather be in hell with the sinners :yeshrug: all the fun people sin.

I dont believe in any of this bible nonsense by the way so it doesnt even mean anything.
That's not even something to joke about

Hell is worse beyond your dreams

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
So does it mean that everyone who ever lived before the birth of Jesus will go to hell cuz they did not accept Jesus?
God judges people by there hearts ,
Not everyone has been exposed to Jesus so you're heart gets judge

He knows every tiny secert and thought you have