duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:leostare:

Just wondering, brehs. No hate here, of course. :whoa:

Just wondering. I got Infamous recently. It's a very good game, coming from a fan of the series. Solid 8.5. But what else are you guys playing? We really getting our money's worth out of this system, brehs? It's not even close to being the media station that its predecessor was which is lolable.

Maybe I'm a bit disgruntled. shytty build quality I should have expected, I guess. Software issues, not so much. PS4 not updating while I'm away for days and it was put on standby. I....dunno. These aren't exactly rare issues that I'vee been having though(as my PS4's update makes my TV go iiinto a seizuree for half a second before rebooting to yet ANOTHER install screen. The third this update :heh:)

So what we playing brehs? We still bragging over having the superior version of 2K or what breh? :scusthov:

Mercenary Kings actually got ya'll entertained? I mean.....Sony needs to come hard at E3. They won't lose their hold in terms of sales. Sales don't keep a gamer fat and happy tho :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not a bad system but it's not an official powerhouse yet because it's early in it's cycle... I got thief and the shyt is horrible... Infamous was great but what ps4 should have did was create it with backwards compatibility they would have made me a winner because xbox one was garbage the minute they reveal at the past E3... I'd rather a fresh start with someone who didnt try to screw me over...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm not but then I'm not really pressed yet(not saying you are) cause I knew it would be a while before the beast games really start dropping. Infamous looks fun to me but I haven't copped yet. I will eventually. I think AC and Resogun got the most burn from me, even tho I have CoD, BF4, 2K14 and all the free games from PS+

BTW same with my XB1( no idea why I bought that damn thing) Got it launch day and before someone posted that TF for $35 on Amazon the only game I had was KI:leostare:

Daps
I love it.

So many of the downloadable titles have been big hits with me.

Loved Outlast, one of the only true scary games i`ve ever played.

I`m getting into Mercenary Kings, has a real fun old school simple vibe to it.

As for retail titles, it's been exactly what you expect from a launch, nothing great, but there have been some real solid games in there.

The system has been great for my stepkids, they loved Don't Starve, and we house Rayman Legends. Now the littlest one is getting into Octodad and loving that.

Also gives me a device to stream my WWE Network onto my 65 inch TV.

And Infamous has been a lot of fun when I had the chance to dig in .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's with so many premature threads lately? :mindblown:

It's quite simple, you already got a PC gaming setup and it's pretty much spoiling you. Had you not had a PC, you wouldn't be looking at it the same. :yeshrug: There's solid games all around out now but since some of them are on PC too, you take that away from the PS4 lineup.
As for your software woes, step up your setup b. :youngsabo:. I woke up this morning with the update ready to go .
4M5SUNZ.png

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
yes, i like it. i play games on it everyday, watch blu rays, stream some stuff with amazon prime, get free games every month, best standard controller i have held in years (maybe since the saturn)

my only gripe is the lack of japanese games. ground zeroes is the only high profile japanese game around right now and it's a bite sized game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PS4 looking real :flabbynsick: right now.

A step back from last gen in terms of media/entertainment features

Loss of important 3rd party exclusives like Metal gear and Kingdom hearts.

Don't know if uncharted alone will be enough.

Sony's really gonna have to bring it with the 1st party exclusives

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Do you even own a PS4? If not, then shut the fukk up. This thread ain't for you.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What's with so many premature threads lately? :mindblown:

It's quite simple, you already got a PC gaming setup and it's pretty much spoiling you. Had you not had a PC, you wouldn't be looking at it the same. :yeshrug: There's solid games all around out now but since some of them are on PC too, you take that away from the PS4 lineup.
As for your software woes, step up your setup b. :youngsabo:. I woke up this morning with the update ready to go .
4M5SUNZ.png
nikka, why you gotta like....even come in here :lolbron:

I SWEAR MY SETTINGS SAY shyt WOULD DOWNLOAD WHILE MY shytS OFF :damn:

But even if I wasn't an elite PC gamer (:lolbron:) shyt like Outlast is still multiplat. Not overly impressive.

IM JUST SAYIN BREH.

And I was playing Second Son remotely from my Vita about 12 ft away from my router in my bedroom and they motherfukker was struggling smh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, why you gotta like....even come in here :lolbron:

I SWEAR MY SETTINGS SAY shyt WOULD DOWNLOAD WHILE MY shytS OFF :damn:

But even if I wasn't an elite PC gamer (:lolbron:) shyt like Outlast is still multiplat. Not overly impressive.

IM JUST SAYIN BREH.

And I was playing Second Son remotely from my Vita about 12 ft away from my router in my bedroom and they motherfukker was struggling smh
You're setup sound like it's fukked up. Now why?? I play Second Son on my Vita miles away from home and it's pretty smooth. At home it's flawless. Best type of router to get for that would be a 5ghz dual band router that has wireless ac draft and other goodies. I have a wireless n 5ghz dual band router and streamed my PC games to my cell phone flawlessly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:camby: all the way the fukk outta here dawg.