Do you like your PS4?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
PS4 looking real :flabbynsick: right now.

A step back from last gen in terms of media/entertainment features

Loss of important 3rd party exclusives like Metal gear and Kingdom hearts.

Don't know if uncharted alone will be enough.

Sony's really gonna have to bring it with the 1st party exclusives
if ps4 is flabby and sick, xb1 is in an ambulance

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 was underwhelming. And there seems to be turmoil at ND.

They're gonna have to do more than just prettier graphics to capture the magic they did with Uc1 and TLOU
:camby: all the way the fukk outta here dawg.
If that logic is sound, Halo 4 should've been a masterpiece. It had no turmoil and 3 was amazing. :manny:

Anyway
:camby:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm loving mine, but all I really play on it is BF4. I would have had the same problem if I copped the Xbox. My PC backlog is so crazy at this point that it's not really an issue. I think once all those games drop in the fall, it'll be better.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm loving mine, but all I really play on it is BF4. I would have had the same problem if I copped the Xbox. My PC backlog is so crazy at this point that it's not really an issue. I think once all those games drop in the fall, it'll be better.
Question. Why don't you just okay BF4 on PC? More friends on the Quattro or summin?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You're setup sound like it's fukked up. Now why?? I play Second Son on my Vita miles away from home and it's pretty smooth. At home it's flawless. Best type of router to get for that would be a 5ghz dual band router that has wireless ac draft and other goodies. I have a wireless n 5ghz dual band router and streamed my PC games to my cell phone flawlessly.
Nah, mane. I don't fukk with janky shyt when it comes to dis here technology :troll:

My shyts legit tho, I swear.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if ps4 is flabby and sick, xb1 is in an ambulance
Nah that's what y'all like to tell yourselves to feel better about ps4, but its just not true.

Media/entertainment features are much improved over ps360

Exclusive game support has been great so far

And X1 is loosing the sales war meaning M$ will keep throwing money at it.

Xbox been good to a nikka :win:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both consoles erred. There were some great PC games that should have been converted as launch titles.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Question. Why don't you just okay BF4 on PC? More friends on the Quattro or summin?

My PC is hooked up in the living room since it doubles as an HTPC. I play all my games with a 360 controller, so I would get destroyed trying to play BF4 with people using a KB&M.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, mane. I don't fukk with janky shyt when it comes to dis here technology :troll:

My shyts legit tho, I swear.
Something isn't legit on your end though. You remote playing directly with the PS4's direct connection or through your router?? Both on my end produces excellent quality.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Nah that's what y'all like to tell yourselves to feel better about ps4, but its just not true.

Media/entertainment features are much improved over ps360

Exclusive game support has been great so far

And X1 is loosing the sales war meaning M$ will keep throwing money at it.

Xbox been good to a nikka :win:
i would never be happy if i spent 500 on something that i spent more time forcing myself to watch cable than playing games, and there is literally nothing on that console that i want to play, i guess that's why it's losing. if you can turn losses into wins then that is a fine talent to have, LOL