Do you really about the race that someone is dating?

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
Seems like some of y'all more worried about someone's gf/bf race rather than if they treat them right or are a good person.

You don't care if this person is in good health or getting their bills paid but suddenly you care about their dating preferences

If you say you date one race exclusively
then that's a bit sketchy

If you say you prefer/are more attracted to one race then that's just your preference

Uplift your people but don't treat them like children by giving them guidelines on how to live their lives. I don't define myself by my race and neither do most people. I define myself by the attributes I've chosen to work on on and the values I chose to follow.

Because my race is struggling by default it becomes a big part of my personality but by no means all of it.

Tl:dr
Just stop taking people's freedom away by telling them how to live to your rules and making them feel guilty about what they really want. If you care about your people make their happiness and freedom and security, and most importantly, privacy your priority

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
Seems like some of y'all more worried about someone's gf/bf race rather than if they treat them right or are a good person.

You don't care if this person is in good health or getting their bills paid but suddenly you care about their dating preferences

I can care about all these things. :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:Hell naw. The day folks can lay dimes at your feet for you, whether you are male or female, that are compatible with your likes, wants, and desires, thats the day their
opinion becomes valid. Till then, its useless posturing. I care about getting this money and helping my family keep a home.

Brehs who got time to argue about that kinda shyt are probably mad petty in a ton of other ways too.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
A lack of respect for guidelines on how to live life is why so-called black people find ourselves in these terrible conditions. Our enemies are able to keep us under their feet because many of us have this wicked and rebellious spirit you are promoting. :pacspit: Your thread and your mindset.
:mjlol:Please elaborate on this "rebellious spirit"
Once again you're telling adults how to manage their personal love lives when that is pretty much a non factor when it comes to discussing black issues. Don't believe me? Look at Jamaica, Haiti, Africa .... 99% black couples but still many of the same issues we see here in the States.

If a black person is living a productive life, giving to charity/ volenteering and is a kind and respectable person I don't give af who they fukk or fall in love with.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Common say it best.

"Black men walking wit white girls on they arms
I be mad at em as if I know they moms
Told to go beyond the surface, a person's a person
When we lessen our women our condition seems to worsen"

I wouldn't have a problem with it, if the reasons that people pursue interracial relationships most of the time weren't so dumb. Common ones I hear.

1) White women are better :stopitslime:
2) White women are less hostile and more willing to submit :childplease:
3) Can't find a good black women :dahell:, but 70 percent of college educated professional black women are single :shaq2:.

In the end it's whatever, date or marry who you want, but just don't tear down our black women. Unfortunately a lot of people who date interracially do that
. :yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

If you say you date one race exclusively
then that's a bit sketchy

If you say you prefer/are more attracted to one race then that's just your preference

Uplift your people but don't treat them like children by giving them guidelines on how to live their lives. I don't define myself by my race and neither do most people. I define myself by the attributes I've chosen to work on on and the values I chose to follow.

Because my race is struggling by default it becomes a big part of my personality but by no means all of it.

Tl:dr
Just stop taking people's freedom away by telling them how to live to your rules and making them feel guilty about what they really want. If you care about your people make their happiness and freedom and security, and most importantly, privacy your priority

Bruh, that sentence is kind of Naive to be honest with you.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
Bruh, that sentence is kind of Naive to be honest with you.
Bruh I'm from A country where everyone is black. I may be just another black guy to a cop or a white person but j don't let that dictate how I view myself. I'm proud to be black but I'm more proud of the things I have created for myself and the adversity I've gotten through.
It's naive to think the main thing that I should worry about is my blackness when that does nothing by itself.
All my accomplishments will be what creates black excellence not just being black in general