Do you really about the race that someone is dating?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Damn you're stupid.
So because I want to work hard provide for my family and help and uplift my community and at the same time not judge people for dating outside their race I'm "tainted".
If you ain't trolling you're mentality Ill fam

You are projecting because you are the one with the mental illness. It's called Stockholm syndrome.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Tell me, how do these photos make you feel :mjpls:
a-couple-happy-640x4261.jpg

o-UNITED-COLORS-OF-BENETTON-570.jpg

170647575-happy-mixed-couple-in-love-gettyimages.jpg

8566193_f260.jpg

11303115-portrait-of-happy-mixed-couple-Stock-Photo.jpg

UPTOWN_happy_couple.jpg

Why-Hot-White-Women-Are-Often-Attracted-To-Black-Men.jpg

6ff06-tumblr_lahluhfqb81qdqgr4o1_500_large.jpeg

stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-mixed-couple-80229079.jpg

ct_sXwJyeOZk17w7fk0BORFhpfXqb7eH5aetA_FbA3xgE0NqWW4OdF6voBLD2P3szchN=s630-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffe778

alg-interracial-couple-jpg.jpg

4ff8f4795c31cf318ed1b7fcd607a27a.jpg

:mjpls: Be honest

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't care, I just want Blacks to take care of their shyt. I have dated White women before. I will admit I feel somewhat guilty being seen with them in public.
No one should be guilty of who they date :childplease:

No one has the right to question who yu date. Who do people think they are? It's our free will to be attracted to whatever we choose people wanna play God and think the can change that :childplease:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly one of the biggest issues in the black community is that we don't know how to disagree without fighting or disowning each other .

Breh? Stop trying to validate shyt to me...I'm way beyond your scope of thinking in life......there is nothing a non black woman can give me that a Black woman can't.....the black woman was made specifically for the black man and vice versa, this isn't just a talking point........and i'm one that fcked with hispanic girls back in my high school days, but once I got older I seen it was basically for convenience, until I got around more sisters....because that's what my high school was full of, based on where I lived........anything they could do or have, so does a sister.....so I know how the mentality starts to grow on brothers.......see this is where you c00ns mentality fails....you throw out common sense for your dikk...........

Unless you have absolutely no access to Black women, there should be no reason for you to be with a non black woman breh, same with black women vice versa.....

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Seems like some of y'all more worried about someone's gf/bf race rather than if they treat them right or are a good person.

You don't care if this person is in good health or getting their bills paid but suddenly you care about their dating preferences

If you say you date one race exclusively
then that's a bit sketchy

If you say you prefer/are more attracted to one race then that's just your preference

Uplift your people but don't treat them like children by giving them guidelines on how to live their lives. I don't define myself by my race and neither do most people. I define myself by the attributes I've chosen to work on on and the values I chose to follow.

Because my race is struggling by default it becomes a big part of my personality but by no means all of it.

Tl:dr
Just stop taking people's freedom away by telling them how to live to your rules and making them feel guilty about what they really want. If you care about your people make their happiness and freedom and security, and most importantly, privacy your priority
Race matters.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Seems like some of y'all more worried about someone's gf/bf race rather than if they treat them right or are a good person.

You don't care if this person is in good health or getting their bills paid but suddenly you care about their dating preferences

If you say you date one race exclusively
then that's a bit sketchy

If you say you prefer/are more attracted to one race then that's just your preference

Uplift your people but don't treat them like children by giving them guidelines on how to live their lives. I don't define myself by my race and neither do most people. I define myself by the attributes I've chosen to work on on and the values I chose to follow.

Because my race is struggling by default it becomes a big part of my personality but by no means all of it.

Tl:dr
Just stop taking people's freedom away by telling them how to live to your rules and making them feel guilty about what they really want. If you care about your people make their happiness and freedom and security, and most importantly, privacy your priority

Keep in mind that this is The Coli, where certain ideals are pushed a bit harder than others. Some with perfectly logical reasons, some that aren't. That said, you should never be concerned with what people on the Internet think about your sexual preferences or the details of your relationship... Unless you're engaging in something knowingly suspect or illegal, and your career involves having a public persona. However, I'm going to go on a limb here and assume that only a handful of people on here are in that situation.

But I think the bigger problem here is that some people who tend to date outside of their race have the tendency to act like they're bigger their own people because of that. They see their partner as a trophy, not because of who they are as a human being, but because of how they look... Or more specifically, how their skin looks. And that's a problem, because a lot of that can stem from self-hatred and can very well project to people that look like them. It's why some people will look at you funny if you date out.

At the end of the day though, there will always be people who will look down on your relationship, whether you date interracially or not. It's perfectly acceptable to be Pro-Black and focus on your own people, but if that's not a big priority for you, then that's alright. That's your choice, and you have that right. There are certain things you're only gonna benefit from if you're dating within your own race, but if that's never been a priority to you, then do what you want. It's your life, you'll only live it once, and you'll never get anywhere if you let people dictate how you should think and feel. Just don't go putting down your own people in the process. :ufdup:

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps

8566193_f260.jpg

UPTOWN_happy_couple.jpg

ct_sXwJyeOZk17w7fk0BORFhpfXqb7eH5aetA_FbA3xgE0NqWW4OdF6voBLD2P3szchN=s630-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffe778

I just don't care breh..
If an IR couple get married I'd imagine they gotta deal with judgment from fam from both sides and strangers in real life and the Internet
I'm just not the type to judge on someone's personal life that affects me in no way

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

8566193_f260.jpg

UPTOWN_happy_couple.jpg

Honest ly I dont give a fukk. If they happy then who am I to judge. Now if they said some traitorous c00n shyt like "white is right and black is wack" then they are self hating negros. I honestly do not see the appeal of white and asian women tho.:yeshrug:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
No, anyone who's seen me around knows the although I have a desire for black women I have a love for all types of women.

The one thing that does bother me though is when someone dates out exclusively or puts down their own race.

If some black girl has a history of dating only white guys im gonna raise my eyebrows cuz clearly she's got a preference that's very reflective of her. If some black dude talks about how much he loves Latinas then disses black women I'm gonna raise my eyebrows at that too. I aint not gonna tell them who to fukk or discipline them. But I couldn't really associate myself with them.

In simpler terms, date whoever you want regardless of race but never use it as a way to put down your own people.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
Let's talk about fixing the dynamic in black relationships without trying to demonize black women or black men before we go in on IR relationships.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't give a fukk one way or the other. As a cac I welcome men from all nationalities and backgrounds to come smut out as many of these cac bytches as you can and don't worry it's okay if you don't extend to me the same courtesy with your bytches cuz I'm gonna feel guilt free when I smash em regardless of how you feel.