Do you remember the 1st time you got high?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I sure do :wow:

My older siblings were all at the crib and sat me on the couch. They rolled up a couple Ls and sparked up and kept passing them 2 me. I felt like an animal in the zoo as everyone watched and laughed and clapped as I coughed my little lungs up :damn:
After a while the music started sounding good. REAL GOOD :blessed:

I kept smacking my mouth cause it was dry as hell and someone gave me the most refreshing glass of juice I've ever tasted. It paralleled what I would imagine being a lost wanderer in the Sahara stumbling upon an Oasis :ohlawd:

My bro's girl was there and she blew me a shotgun; picked me up off the couch cause I was incapable of doing it by myself and started dancing with me. :banderas:

I rested my head on her big soft titties like I was an infant resting on his mother after feeding. I palmed her ass cause I was in the Zone and my dikkhead bro proceeded to rip me apart from this angel and slapped the back of my head with the wrath of a displeased ancient god. :pacspit:

emotions got the best of me and I got real upset as he yelled at me and I cried out "HOW COULD U DO THAT 2 ME" :sadbron: and everyone was laughing like hysterical hyenas at me.

Now its a whole scene I'm bugging out. Next thing I know someone blesses me with some Skittles and I'm sent 2 my room. Best skittles I've ever had to this day. Smashed the whole bag.
Fell asleep and took the best nap of my life; felt like a hibernating bear. Missed Dinner and my siblings told my mom I was sick thats y I was sleeping :mjlol:

Yall remember your first time :mjlit:

lettuce discuss.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes
But does my first high remember me?
OJ0a.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Left middle school after 2nd period cause I didn't want to be there no more with my Puerto Rican homie Eduardo(he just got in a squabble with some chico trying to claim MS13 and decided he was to pissed to continue school that day lol)literally hoped the fence and slid down a palm tree to the other side. He stayed across the street in some apts with some with another Rican named Negro snf some other Rican I can't remember bruh name were serving drugs heavy out that bytch...they rolled up and was like you wanna hit this shyt. I smoked that shyt chilled with them for a few hours. Had to catch the bus home though and felt like I was on a magic carpet ride all the way there stinking up that joint smelling like pure gas:mjgrin:

Good times :obama:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yeah, laughed and giggled a LOT! saw “Bum Fights” for the first time (I was a freshman in college) bruh, laughed for like a hour straight at that ish (can’t remember breh name but he had that crack pipe in his collar) ate a luxurious meal of cafeteria food (roommates and I blew a couple of Js down then walked to dinner at the cafe) it tasted great and all the junk food I ate and drank tasted heavenly. Great experience with great people I still rock with today. College roommate turned me onto bud and it’s been up ever since lol)

I listened to Blueprint 2 and Blueprint 1 all damn night, I was in the zone. It was the best music sounded ever lol…I felt like I could hear the little things Just Blaze put into the music. Like a live studio session and we weee just chilling in the dorms

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah man. I was at somebody’s house with the brehs. They had some curtains with some animals on them. Breh them animals started talking to me. One of them told me “looks can be deceiving”. I got the hell up out of there and started walking home but it seemed like no matter how long I walked the street never advanced. Then I saw a trash can with some legs walking town the street and gave up. Don’t remember how I got home.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Mine was within the first hour on move in day at college :dead:

I did a little tour with my parents around my dorm and we met my roommate and he was a chill enough guy. Clearly had loser stoner vibes but I didn’t think any of it.

So my parents and I walk around outside and eventually say our goodbyes. I go back to the room and immediately my roommate has a weed vape out :dahell:

Introduces himself a little more and then asks me if i wanted a hit. What am i gonna do say no :leon:

Got so high that I ended up passing out on some hill halfway around campus :russ:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I had actually smoked weed before this but didn't feel like I got high.

I was whopping 14 and it was 1989. Cue the Hart/Cheadle gif. DAMN

Me and the homie randomly had a crack rock and we were on the hottest crack block. Traded it to a crackhead for a handful of reggie, yard weed. Not even in a baggie.

We found the ass end of a pack of rolling papers on the ground. Rolled up, smoked, and headed to the store where we knew we could buy 40s without ID.

The last block before the store was a tiny one way with only enough room for one car. Along both sides were apartment buildings. A long and narrow corridor.

I felt like we weren't getting anywhere. It was like waking on a treadmill and just staying in place.

I said to the homie "Yo. It feels like we not moving forward." And he agreed.

But we, of course, got there eventually. I still remember how bizarre that felt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i wasnt even fukked up. More like buzzed and turn around in the shower.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah man. I was at somebody’s house with the brehs. They had some curtains with some animals on them. Breh them animals started talking to me. One of them told me “looks can be deceiving”. I got the hell up out of there and started walking home but it seemed like no matter how long I walked the street never advanced. Then I saw a trash can with some legs walking town the street and gave up. Don’t remember how I got home.

Oh shyt !!!

My story I just typed up included that same feel. Walking but like waking on a treadmill where you're not advancing!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was 4 or 5. Used to stay at my aunts during the summer and catch contact highs from her smoking in the same room.

By choice, I was 16 and at a Cypress Hill concert and got passed a big ass blunt and after that I became a weed smoker.

Ran it back last year and watched them perform with a symphony orchestra out here. Dope show.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You got served some wet:pachaha: