Do you remember the 1st time you got high?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, I didn't enjoy it at all.

Sat there like :picard: :sadcam:cause my heat was racing so fast and my thoughts were too loud.

When I tried to sleep, all I could hear in my head was shyt repeating. LOUD. "AR-AR-AR-YYOU-YOU-YOU-HEY-HEY-HEY-WHAT-WHAT-WHAT"

Decided to not get high again.

Did it a lot. Just in lesser amounts.

I enjoyed how it had me focused on tasks.

I remember getting high and fukking my girl, it was the most disjointled shyt I ever experienced.

Then I learned that because of my fukked up brain (BPD) that I do MUCH better with Indica strains than I do Sativas

first time I got high off a pure indica strain, I slept all night with no vivid PTSD ass alien autopsy nightmares (:gladbron:), then woke up and everything felt LUXURIOUS. The bed sheets, the way the shower water felt, the way music sounded. The way where shyt that I knew would make me mad or irritated, I just pokerfaced it.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
With my ex right after I got out the military .

It gave me an anxiety attack , she had me doing pushups against my will and I had to break free .

My eyes also got stuck close and she had to walk me through on how to open them .

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
My eyes also got stuck close and she had to walk me through on how to open them .

:deadrose: :deadrose:

This is what i always laugh about. We know most of things are ridiculous, but while high some of this shyt seems impossible. Ive also weird feelings about me losing my breath, my tounge being stuck lmao

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
With my ex right after I got out the military .

It gave me an anxiety attack , she had me doing pushups against my will and I had to break free .

its like that cheech n Chong scene where they think they're driving A1 :mjlol: