Do you remember the 1st time you got high?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont remember the first time, but I remember the worst time (bars)

First time with edibles was AWFUL. Paranoid about everything. I don't remember everything but I remember being really stressed because it felt like my breathing was fukked up. Thought I was dying.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hell yea. We was at the park with some hoes and I was straight roasting the homies the whole time! Pulled all them chicks numbers after we left.

:mjlol:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah me and like 5 kids from neighborhood.We had to walk on this pipe that crossed over a big creek to get to the woods to smoke it.I thought for sure I was gonna fall off it walking back but didn’t.The 1st couple of highs ever you don’t even know where your at it’s a cool experience everything after is w/e.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Yea I forgot how to speak at one point :skip:had me sounding like courage the cowardly dog luckily the group took care of me:pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah man. I was at somebody’s house with the brehs. They had some curtains with some animals on them. Breh them animals started talking to me. One of them told me “looks can be deceiving”. I got the hell up out of there and started walking home but it seemed like no matter how long I walked the street never advanced. Then I saw a trash can with some legs walking town the street and gave up. Don’t remember how I got home.

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

hold this rep breh :mjlit: