Do you stretch??

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
A used to ignore stretching until a couple of years ago now I understand stretching is what separates a stiff person from a flexible

Now I can easily dance and do all types of movement

Actually I feel so good and flexible that iam starting to think that I don't Need all this muscles

Last edited:

Why

Superstar
Daps
Everyday
I read a list of benefits for it a while back

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I stretch before I work out at planet fitness...but I notice a lot don't do it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do but I also do warmup sets of whatever exercise I will be doing and do pre-exhaustion work as well...However you should be able to just get after it during a cold start but lets be 100 go with how you feel....

I low key need to work on my flexibility but I have some back issues, knee issues, neck issues just normal Soldier life shyt but if I can increase that flexibility I should be good.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Flexibility has improved my quality of life greatly. I wake up easier, move around better.

My hips used to be tight especially. When I started stretching them properly it’s like a whole new world opened up.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Nah not when I’m doing my own workout, I’m young.Only time I stretch is when working out during rotc. When I’m doing my own shyt I ain’t wasting time doing that bullshyt tbh

Might need to start doing it more often though, because I’m sure it will benefit me when I’m older

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do it after. Why stretch on cold muscles. Thats like stretching a cold rubber band. Do it after you will benefit later. Trust me.

Warm up doing bodyweight exercises. Its like a car, you just dont start the engine and go. You gotta warm that engine up or you gonna phuck it up later.

You dont go into the p*ssy hard and fast right away. You gotta warm it up. Play with it get that clit wet then go hard and fast.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
The stretch is done to warm you up tho

By your logic you can't warm up too because warm up is done on cold muscles

Daps
Reppin
DMV
The stretch is done to warm you up tho

By your logic you can't warm up too because warm up is done on cold muscles
Nops. Stretch is a contraction and hold. You are better off just contracting and partially holding briefly and resetting. Science has shown the nsucles dont need much to warmup unless they are really tight. Its like trying to stretch out a cold rubber band. You will have to pull and pull on it to get it to stretch. After a while it will be easy to stretch. Try pulling it right away and holding it without breaking it. Its the same with msucles.

Even if you stretch before working out its better to only do no more yhan 5 minutes and it will need to be dynamic fullbody stretching or you just wasted your time.

For example if your main lift going to be bench press. Its better to just start off doing some chest dips or pushups to get the pushing muscles activsted but its not too much stress. You csn do.a deep dip stretch on the chest but it might just be a waste of time cause the muscle isnt warmed up and end up pulling something. Thats why guys pull hammies all the time.