Do You Take Issue with UBISOFT Recycling Games?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Based on how The Division just sold like 5 million copies and Far Cry Primal debuted at #1 on the NPDs, Ubisoft is just giving the people what they want. :yeshrug:
What they think they want, all of these games get presented as a new gold standard for gaming and people fall for it. At release it's always just a shell made up of things you've already experienced.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
nikkas been saying this for years but nikkas stay buying Assassin's Creed's, CoD's,any other yearly released game.
Casuals are the ones who really feed this industry:yeshrug:

They're not as stringent with their dollars

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
What they think they want, all of these games get presented as a new gold standard for gaming and people fall for it. At release it's always just a shell made up of things you've already experienced.
Yep. And until the average gamer gets bored of open world shooter/rpg games, shyt ain't gonna change. Trust me breh, when I see quality games like Rainbow Six: Siege and Street Fighter V sell 400k, and then see these repetitive filler, open world games sell millions, I definitely feel a certain type of way. :francis:

It's no different from the movie-goers either. How many people saw 10 Cloverfield Lane, one of the most unique and creative Hollywood films in a while? Now ask how many are gonna see the next rehash superhero movie Hollywood pumps out. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Watched the video, wasn't much of a revelation to people who have played a Ubi game since Assassin's Creed 3.

Personally, I stop fukking with Ubi games (not including the UbiArt titles like Child of Light) because they're always glitchy, always oversold, and generally boring as hell.

I wish they would take their time with titles like Rockstar but they have way too many fukking studios and IPs to :cook:

There should only be one Assassin's Creed and maybe a spin off per generation IMO. Making the shyt like Madden is completely crazy.

Yeah, it's selling but people get tired of that shyt and will abandon the IP altogether.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Ubisoft always been second rate :trash: to me. If I wasn't for splinter cell and rainbow 6, I'd never check for them

Daps
i fukks with rayman and splinter cell though:ehh:
Enjoyed far cry 4 and black flag but they were my first far cry + AC games so playing reskinned sequel after reskinned sequel must get boring