'Do you think about me now and then? ‘Cause I'm comin' home again' Wade byke Heat vs Bucks

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all think Wade will quickly regain his starting spot? Can't imagine Kobe or Bron ever coming off the bench. Just feels so wrong. :picard:

Watching him live.. he's out of shape, or just old

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Y'all think Wade will quickly regain his starting spot? Can't imagine Kobe or Bron ever coming off the bench. Just feels so wrong. :picard:
I think he will start eventually but play 20-25 minutes a game.

That was a B.S. call on Tyler

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
throwing-money-away.gif

The Heat dancers :takedat:

Daps
If the Heat have any intentions of making the playoffs, he won't. He's at a stage of his career where he's better in small doses, against second units where he can handle the ball. Any more than that and he's a detriment to the team, on both ends.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
If the Heat have any intentions of making the playoffs, he won't. He's at a stage of his career where he's better in small doses, against second units where he can handle the ball. Any more than that and he's a detriment to the team, on both ends.
Ahhhh...The Coli's number one Wade slanderer has finally entered the thread.