Do you think that Alpha Male Strategies guy could've helped Kent?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lmao breh has potential to be that funny breh everyone likes to be around.
His latest video was him saying he regrets making all those videos and just going to become an electrician.

I know that still is his funniest video to me lol, idk why he didn’t try to make more rants, he was funny

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I know that still is his funniest video to me lol, idk why he didn’t try to make more rants, he was funny
Because he wasn't trying to be funny nor could see he was funny. Breh was just lamenting.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe in some aspects but not overall.

Ams is more than 1 ft taller than Kent so some shyt that might work for ams wont work kent.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Because he wasn't trying to be funny nor could see he was funny. Breh was just lamenting.

That’s what made it funny tho, if you try to be funny it doesn’t come off authentic.

That’s why people like watching people rage when playing games, after a while it does get kinda extra, but it’s funny when nikkas be buggin like that.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you're using a dating coach you're wasting your money.
If you need to pay someone to tell you to improve yourself, you lost in life :yeshrug:
When you figure out picking up women is a numbers game it makes things much easier. I bet most of these cats got rejected by one woman and all of a sudden they're MGTOW:mjlol:

Another thing, these dudes have some idealistic Hollywood bs about finding "the one". Well it isn't a special one, everyone is human and have all types of flaws, so it's best you find someone you're compatible with

I watched my boys do it in real life and that was the greatest learning experience for me

The game is shallow, had to hide my weirdo tendencies to keep up :yeshrug:

Too many dudes watching fake PUA videos.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched my boys do it in real life and that was the greatest learning experience for me

The game is shallow, had to hide my weirdo tendencies to keep up :yeshrug:

Too many dudes watching fake PUA videos.
What weirdo tendencies did you have?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What weirdo tendencies did you have?

Had to read social cues and vibe better, fix my posture and demeanor. Nothing really specific. Had to learn to stop talking they ear off when we initially vibed too.

I just tried to use double consciousness and be honest with myself. Appeal to surface first.

May not be that weird, but I feel like if you’re incongruent, chicks label you weird, that’s why I called my tendencies “weirdo”

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Any nikka taking advice on how to alter themselves to be more appealing to women is only going to end up resenting women for not liking them as their authentic selves.

:hubie:
Which is exactly why I ain't changing shyt about me.

If I have to die alone to stay true to who I am then so be it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to read social cues and vibe better, fix my posture and demeanor. Nothing really specific. Had to learn to stop talking they ear off when we initially vibed too.

I just tried to use double consciousness and be honest with myself. Appeal to surface first.

May not be that weird, but I feel like if you’re incongruent, chicks label you weird, that’s why I called my tendencies “weirdo”
Interesting

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
That’s what made it funny tho, if you try to be funny it doesn’t come off authentic.

That’s why people like watching people rage when playing games, after a while it does get kinda extra, but it’s funny when nikkas be buggin like that.
He finally woke up, I'm sure that takes a toll. One of them committed that.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Which is exactly why I ain't changing shyt about me.

If I have to die alone to stay true to who I am then so be it.
Nothing wrong with self improvement. Doesn't always equal change but we all have and had bad habits.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Self improvement for self is key.
I will not change for anyone's acceptance.
I feel you, I'm just talking about bad habits. Changing for validation for the most part is not good. I can agree with that. As long as you can critique yourself without letting your ego blind you.