Do you think that Alpha Male Strategies guy could've helped Kent?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what became of Kent, Oreo Man and Jamil but do you think the colis new relationship guru could've helped Kent overcome his issues with rejection and True Forced Loneliness?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
No.

The only things that would help him are shoe lifts, a workout program and plastic surgery. The poor guy is what 5'5? I'm 5'11 and that is considered borderline short to women.

He's :flabbynsick:gang too. No amount of "advice" will help him with women.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

The only things that would help him are shoe lifts, a workout program and plastic surgery. The poor guy is what 5'5? I'm 5'11 and that is considered borderline short to women.

Bullshyt short dudes get girls every day, that type of thinking is what fukks Kent up. Even IF you told him to get lifts he would come up with some excuse why it won't work, so what's the point in giving him advice?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
No.

breh the average height for a woman is between 5ft and 5ft 5 so how can 5ft 11 be short when you are only an inch from being 6 ft?