Do you think that Alpha Male Strategies guy could've helped Kent?

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

The only things that would help him are shoe lifts, a workout program and plastic surgery. The poor guy is what 5'5? I'm 5'11 and that is considered borderline short to women.

He's :flabbynsick:gang too. No amount of "advice" will help him with women.
He dint need any of those things except working out

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Kent solution is he needs male friends that can expose him to it:francis:
I had a friend who had issues talking to women so as his friend I made it my mission and other friends to drag him out with us at the bar etc:ehh: and he eventually learned and was good:ehh:
Kent is just a anti social weirdo :picard:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think Oreo man is an electrician now.

I always remember when I couldn't make an account on this site and Oreo man was going off on black women while sitting on a tub.

Lmao funny ass video.

Then the thread. got moved and I couldn't find the thread anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What I wanna know is how do guys like them make videos about themselves showing the whole world all this shyt?

How you gonna get p*ssy if you making vids showing you're a loser ?

How do they even have the confidence to even do it in the first place with all the people that's gonna talk shyt to them?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
No, because Kent is a man child that wants to be coddled like a kid and not given honest advice. The only time Kent listened to criticism was when people gave it to him in a gentle soft way and coddled him.

I don't care for people being disrespectful so I can understand not liking that "tough love" method since it's an excuse for people to be an a$$hole many times. But Kent refused to take advice that required him to look in the mirror, notice his flaws and accept responsibility for his personal issues.