Do you want to get married?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The only benefit of marriage is that if I'm home alone and I choke on some food, no one can save me. If I'm married then my wife can save me.

To answer your question...I'd rather fukking choke to death :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Depending on what that life insurance policy looks like she might let you choke anyway

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yes and No,

Yes, Ideally I would like to meet a nice young woman to get older with and create a stable family. My parents have been married for close to 30 years. So I would like that too.

BUT no, I am not putting my hard work at risk for some chick who may decide she is bored of me and leave or for a woman who settled for me. Divorces never favors man.

She would have to pass all sorts of test and will have to wait five year plus for a ring.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
No

I've seen how miserable divorce makes someone and worse, how miserable struggling to stay married just to avoid divorce makes someone

If I fall in love we can just shack up and live in sin and eventually leave each other without too many legal or financial complications