Dobermans>>>>>>> pitt bulls

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This is by far the WOAT dog

248348-676x450-standing-pomeranian-dog.jpg

Little fakkit always barks and follows me across the yard everytime I walk past his owner's house. I've seen this dog ignore other people but run and chase after me :wtb:

Everytime I see him in the front yard I :beli:
Pom!

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Huskys will walk a killer into your house and pant with a smile while the killer murders you in your sleep:snoop:
Any dog will. I've seen car lot dogs breakdown. Every dog can get broken. One thing is if you have a guard dog be careful who is giving attention to it when you aren't around. Some places rotate guard dogs because they don't want to get too friendly.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what you want the dog for Doberman a good protection dog . shepard can do scent work. Same with Rott.none of them can be used to hunt.

A pit can and do everything all those dogs can do and whip all their asses. Thats why they are considered a top breed.

Now which 1 makes the best pet is up to you, not the breed.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
the Akita is my favorite dog. that said, please ignore this crazy person. do not “just get an Akita”. they represent a significant time/training/personal/financial investment.

“This crazy person”? I’m the one who typed it, a former owner of two AmAks.

Your little internet-obtained “FYI” regarding owning Akita’s has been detailed in my original Akita thread, ad-nauseum.

If a person is considering Dobies and Rotties and shepherds, then they likely have the accommodations and expectations necessary to own an Akita as well considering they all need high levels of responsibility. So yeah, “just get an Akita”, like I said Karen.

Now go play in traffic.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what a lot of OGs were rocking with in the 80s

"See I'm a baller, I got bars around the window
Rottweilers, pits, aikietas, doberman pinschers tanked up in the yard.
With a sign on the fence that reads, "Warning: Beware Of Dog"
You play the frog if you feel froggish nikka leap
Neglect my dogs, starv em', sometimes they don't eat.

Alot of great dogs mentioned in this thread,but hands down doberman has always been my #1 dog. Having a kid im not in the market for a big dog right now. Never know when an animal can turn. But I will have one at some time or another:mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Strongest dog?:patrice: There's other dogs that can hunt wolves like the Tibetan Mastiff

Akitas definitely aren’t the strongest dog but it’s definitely not because mastiffs hunt wolves :mjlol:

If you want to determine a dog’s level of strength based off what they’ve been bred to hunt then you should consider the Akita stronger than the mastiff because the Akita was bred in Japan mainly to hunt BEARS, not wolves.

So I agree, mastiffs just might be stronger than Akitas, but just be clear that it’s not because they hunted wolves while Akitas were hunting BEAR.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

My neighbor has one of these. Thing must be half cat the way he climbs trees.

I have one myself. Smartest dog breed I’ve ever seen.

All my life I’ve only seen these dogs in books and television, up until maybe like a year ago. I was uptown one pretty day chilling in some park and a lady there had one. They were only a few feet away from me and I remember just being amazed by the dog. Amazed that I was finally seeing a dog I’d read about in many a fictional novel back in the day, amazed at how present it was in the moment- so calm and alert, and I was amazed at its stature. In pictures they look skinny and ugly. But in person, they have a very formidable stature and are very symmetrical, which gives them a very neat overall appearance. And it was very smart from what I could tell by their interaction.

Pitbull get such a terrible reputation :francis::francis::francis:
i grew with Pitbulls my whole life and they all are not aggressive:wow::wow::wow:
soft as tissue:wow:

Pits aren’t my favorite dog, but they definitely are a close second fav. And I hate that so many posters here have drank the anti-pit koolaid of cacs. I’ve owned a total of 4 throughout my life and they were the four most affectionate, loyal, loving, big baby ass dogs I’ve ever owned. I don’t think any dog is as affectionate or possesses as much desire to please a human, as a Pitbull does. And they are VERY intelligent. Idk why this is always glazed over around here. They were far easier to train and far more obedient, than my Akitas. My pits were also intelligent escape artists, a trait they’re actually well known for. They are very smart and have shown the ability to “figure out a way” in situations where most dogs would fold just due to not having the mental capacity.

Too many dumb people owning too many pits and raising them the wrong way(leading to attacks on ppl) has dealt the breed a terrible blow in the eye of public opinion around the world.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
A lot of them Dogs ain't for beginners. You gotta be on point when it comes to training

agreed, but too many people who shouldn’t be having them have them

I for the purpose of the thread I’ll go with the Doberman.