German-Shorthaired-Pointer850.jpg

german-sh-pointer-682005396.jpg

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
nah my friends dog is half husky half malamute, this dog:
1) is moody as fukk and goes and hides when company is over, it doesn’t bark at strangers or greet ppl it just leaves to an empty room or the garage :gucci:
2) it “complies” at best with commands, like they tell this idiot to sit or stay and it only does it if there’s food involved or if it’s gona be taken for a walk. If you teling it to stay to keep it from going somewhere and there’s no food, fukk you and your command
3) one time it was left alone from 7am to about 6pm and it went and took a shyt and piss on their bed and then the couch, and smashed through a closed window
4) it’s escaped several times
5) at the dog park when it was younger it would go to the far end of the perimeter and just sit there. When another dog came by it it would growl at it or walk away to another end of the dog park
6) it has a 1,000 yard stare. If you’ve own a dog you know dogs are expressive as fukk with their eyes. This dog has a permanent :dwillhuh: look

my cousin also had like 4 huskies, 2 died because they clawed their way through a fence and ran out and got hit by a train, one ran away by clawing through another part of the yard and the other one existed only to shed

those dogs only look cool, I’ve never heard any husky owner say they love owning huskies or that they’d get another

At the bolded :russ::russ: your friend got got. That's a wolf hybrid. Doesn't bark at strangers and slinks away...lmao that's a wolf hybrid.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Huskys will walk a killer into your house and pant with a smile while the killer murders you in your sleep:snoop:
To be fair, so would a pit. By nature they are very people friendly. You would have to train that type of people aggression into them or just have a dog who's disposition is just as likely as any random breed to not like people. Pits are not territorial or possessive like, say a Rottweiler is.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
1024px-Bulldog_inglese-cf544d354159462c8c0d93db5f1adbe6.jpg

The only dog I want right now, living where I live :banderas:
They're chill, don't need a big yard, good with people and generally friendly. I know if they're cross bred they have health issues but i know what im getting into. I've been looking for a good local breeder for a while now. I want local so I can see the parents. I never found any locally but other than a rottweiler this is my dream dog

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Nah, my ex had one he was hella cool. I miss that dog way more than her

:mjlol:
I had one for almost 14 years (the red-pins that look like a mini Scooby Doo). He somehow came out with these extra sad eyes like a seal and a reindeer combined, but still had those funny clipped little ears. Everywhere we went, I'd get asked what kind of dog he was, and all the kids wanted to pet him. If it wasn't for that particular vet hospital I took him to, who mistreated his diagnosis, which resulted in me losing him only three months later, I think he could have made 15. Man do I miss my crazy little dog...he went so suddenly after that hospital visit. The day after I lost him, it was very hard looking at my indoor/outdoor home security cameras, and no longer seeing him snooping around, or seeing him take off from the backyard back inside the house. And it was hard not being able to call his name through the camera speaker while I was away, then watching him run to the camera wondering why he could hear me, but couldn't see me. I didn't like doing that too much, making him think I was trapped inside the camera, but it would let me know he was safe when I was away too long. I had to eventually get use to suddenly seeing emptiness on all my cameras after he was gone. Not having him around anymore was already very tough, not to mention he died right in front of me, but this didn't help at all.

Didn't mean to go this long, but I know just how you feel about missing show dogs like him, who sometimes forget they're not human...lol. The funny thing is, I didn't think I could get any closer to him than those first few years I got him, because I was so crazy about him. But I did, up to the day I lost him.

To get back on topic a little, many people don't know that there's no relation between the min-pin and the dobermans.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one for almost 14 years (the red-pins that look like a mini Scooby Doo). He somehow came out with these extra sad eyes like a seal and a reindeer combined, but still had those funny clipped little ears. Everywhere we went, I'd get asked what kind of dog he was, and all the kids wanted to pet him. If it wasn't for that particular vet hospital I took him to, who mistreated his diagnosis, which resulted in me losing him only three months later, I think he could have made 15. Man do I miss my crazy little dog...he went so suddenly after that hospital visit. The day after I lost him, it was very hard looking at my indoor/outdoor home security cameras, and no longer seeing him snooping around, or seeing him take off from the backyard back inside the house. And it was hard not being able to call his name through the camera speaker while I was away, then watching him run to the camera wondering why he could hear me, but couldn't see me. I didn't like doing that too much, making him think I was trapped inside the camera, but it would let me know he was safe when I was away too long. I had to eventually get use to suddenly seeing emptiness on all my cameras after he was gone. Not having him around anymore was already very tough, not to mention he died right in front of me, but this made it even harder.

Didn't mean to go this long, but I know just how you feel about missing show dogs like him, who sometimes forget they're not human...lol. The funny thing is, I didn't think I could get any closer to him than the those first few years I got him, because I was so crazy about him. But I did, up to the day I lost him.

To get back on topic a little, many people don't know that there's no relation between the min-pin and the dobermans.

:mjcry:
:to:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I dont think I've ever seen a black person with a doberman. I wonder why that is. :ohhh:

I always wanted a rottweiler. My cousin had one named polo. That big goofy ass dog was strong as fukk. We went to chill by a friend's house so we tied him up to 3 cinder blocks in the yard. We look up and he galloping up and down the street dragging the cinder blocks. Friendly dog but so damn goofy. nikka stayed slipping and sliding in the grass :russ:

Lmaoooo that be the thing about Rotties. They can pretty big especially the purebred joints and can look hella intimidating but they can be some funny ass lovable clowns :russ:

I’d honestly feel more comfortable owning a Rottie than something like a Cane Corso. Them damn Canes will challenge your ass if they catch you slipping as an owner. The breed definitely ain’t what I would call “friendly” (which could be good or bad depending on your reasons for owning one) either unless it’s with close family and maybe kids.