Dobermans>>>>>>> pitt bulls

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Rotties and Doberman are the best dogs. I ended up with a rottie. Easy to train, eager to work/train more. Loyal, intelligent, quiet and always ready for smoke.
I hate Shepard’s because they bark all the time for no damn reason. Just a loud obnoxious bark. They are ugly to me as well. I’m sure they are intelligent but not for me

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
majority of working dogs are smart so i'm surprised ppl are saying huskies are dumb. that's a breed i've never been interested in so never really researched them.
at this rate i'm not getting a dog until i retire. all the breeds i'm interested in require extra training and multiple hours a day of stimulation. having some of these breeds seem like a full time job.
german sherpard and doberman are probably at the top of my list. something like a rhodesian ridgeback would be a nice advanced breed

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“This crazy person”? I’m the one who typed it, a former owner of two AmAks.

Your little internet-obtained “FYI” regarding owning Akita’s has been detailed in my original Akita thread, ad-nauseum.

If a person is considering Dobies and Rotties and shepherds, then they likely have the accommodations and expectations necessary to own an Akita as well considering they all need high levels of responsibility. So yeah, “just get an Akita”, like I said Karen.

Now go play in traffic.

breh. the crazy was sarcasm. relax.

you can pretend wanting a dog is the same as understanding the responsibility it takes to own certain breeds of dogs. you can pretend that because you’re good with the breed everyone else should be. you can blah blah blah and call me a Karen all you want (is that what we’re doing when we feel defensive these days? Karen? :laff:).

doesn’t change the fact that no one should get an Akita without first doing a ton of research.

it’s about the dogs. not you, or your feelings.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Elaborate breh, this thread is the first I’m hearing any kind of anti husky slander let alone that they’re dumb :russ: I’m legit ready to laugh now after hearing this. (I hate huskies)
Well my experience mine sheds like crazy I tried to train her for like 8 months and all she gives me is her fukkin paw and just looks stupid her ears are floppy unlike her brother and sister ears stay up at attention I knew that shyt was remedial from that alone :mjlol: I donated that dog to my girl and my daughter:yeshrug:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Had a rotweller and 2 german shepherds.
Them german shepherd were smart as fukk.
One of em felix I swear to God was a human trapped in dogs body. The rotweller was hella goofy but damn if someone crossed that line.
He took a bite out off one of my neighbors kid back after I warned him not to run or make sudden moves.
The blame should be on a dog biting a kid versus a kid who is destined to run around. Should have trained him better or not have him around kids.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Anybody that wants a husky is someone who lives for toxic ass relationships. Dogs are stubborn as fukk to train and love barking/arguing back like they run shyt.

Not to mention they’re dumb as bricks every so often.
Used to talk to a chick with a Husky. She lived in VA. Shoulda saw the signs then :francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Had a rotweller and 2 german shepherds.
Them german shepherd were smart as fukk.
One of em felix I swear to God was a human trapped in dogs body. The rotweller was hella goofy but damn if someone crossed that line.
He took a bite out off one of my neighbors kid back after I warned him not to run or make sudden moves.
Your dog would’ve died that day.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Duitse_staande_korthaar_10-10-2.jpg
What breed is this?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate breh, this thread is the first I’m hearing any kind of anti husky slander let alone that they’re dumb :russ: I’m legit ready to laugh now after hearing this. (I hate huskies)

Its called being severely inbred

nah my friends dog is half husky half malamute, this dog:
1) is moody as fukk and goes and hides when company is over, it doesn’t bark at strangers or greet ppl it just leaves to an empty room or the garage :gucci:
2) it “complies” at best with commands, like they tell this idiot to sit or stay and it only does it if there’s food involved or if it’s gona be taken for a walk. If you teling it to stay to keep it from going somewhere and there’s no food, fukk you and your command
3) one time it was left alone from 7am to about 6pm and it went and took a shyt and piss on their bed and then the couch, and smashed through a closed window
4) it’s escaped several times
5) at the dog park when it was younger it would go to the far end of the perimeter and just sit there. When another dog came by it it would growl at it or walk away to another end of the dog park
6) it has a 1,000 yard stare. If you’ve own a dog you know dogs are expressive as fukk with their eyes. This dog has a permanent :dwillhuh: look

my cousin also had like 4 huskies, 2 died because they clawed their way through a fence and ran out and got hit by a train, one ran away by clawing through another part of the yard and the other one existed only to shed

those dogs only look cool, I’ve never heard any husky owner say they love owning huskies or that they’d get another

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna hate on a Pom?

They literally sleep all day and obediently follow you around when you eat but don't say shyt. Bad owners let Poms run the house but if you simply show you will knock the shyt out of them if they do stupid shyt, they will chill out. The perfect house pet.

That being said, in puppy years, expect all types of holes dug in the carpet and they are smart as hell so don't expect them to be easily fooled.