Drones

Visions of $
Daps
FIGGGSIIIIIIIIIDDDEE

but yeah, Doc should've made some moves at this deadline but he already smoked off all of their assets.

They had a great starting PG coming off the bench in Eric Bledsoe that everyone wanted. He traded the guy for Jared Dudley, then gave up on him after one season even though Dudley is exactly what they need right now.

They had a young, promising wing in Willie Green and they shipped him out to save Doc's son's career.

They let a solid backup PG, Darren Collison walk for nothing and replaced him with Jordan Farmar who is already playing in Turkey.

Doc as a GM has been a disaster, they've let go of all their assets and now they have no bench, no upcoming picks, and no young prospects. Only a lightskin bust who probably won't be in the league next year.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Well, considering that it wasn't long ago when the Clippers were looking real dangerous then fell off, depreciation could work :manny:

If that is what he meant :pachaha:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate Doc. Never liked him with the Celtics, but he's managed to destroy the clippers. :blessed:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Make a move u bald headed Chicago fakkit..

Get glen Davis da fukk outta here...
Get another athletic wing..
Get Larry sanders once he clears waivers..
fukkin make a psa... Let me fukk ya daughter.. Do something :pacspit:

I'm not sure talking greasy about Doc is the right thing to do

He might still got some of that Murderwood blood in him:mjpl

@beaniemac

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ive said this many times on the Coli and i'll say it again

DOC RIVERS IS NOT A GREAT COACH
  • He is a very good coach.
  • He is a successful coach
  • He is a championship winning coach
But i refuse to label him as "GREAT" just yet. He's the best coach out there right now NOT named Popovich. Some may make a case For Thibedeaux being better. Still up in the air. Heck some may even make a case for the Mavs coach, Carlisle, being a better coach. I dont agree but i hear their point. But in no way am i ready to say Doc Rivers in the same breath as Jackson and Riley and POp

Check with me again in 5 years, tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ive said this many times on the Coli and i'll say it again

DOC RIVERS IS NOT A GREAT COACH
  • He is a very good coach.
  • He is a successful coach
  • He is a championship winning coach
But i refuse to label him as "GREAT" just yet. He's the best coach out there right now NOT named Popovich. Some may make a case For Thibedeaux being better. Still up in the air. Heck some may even make a case for the Mavs coach, Carlisle, being a better coach. I dont agree but i hear their point. But in no way am i ready to say Doc Rivers in the same breath as Jackson and Riley and POp

Check with me again in 5 years, tho

Carlisle is better

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Carlisle is better
I like Carlisle. A lot. But is he better than Doc? meh... you cant go wrong with either is all im going to say.

Granted Carlisle has been blessed with a good owner but so has Doc. Carlisle did an outstanding job in Detroit but simply could not get them over that hump. He finally got over it in Dallas and is doing well now with what he has.

Doc did a great job in Orlando for a while. He did a good job in Boston. I say good because everyone expected them to win with that roster :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dealt Bledsoe for Redikk, while also acquiring Dudley for Butler. Dudley plays hurt, so he deals Dudley, with a first, for two guys to waive.

Signs Mullens and gives up a 2nd to trade him

Signs Jamison. Says he's saving him for the playoffs. Gives up a 2nd to trade him.

Trades away one of the two young assets we have for his son, who is vastly inferior to Bullock, and slightly, if at all, above Farmar.

Drafts CJ Wilcox, a scoring shooting guard, over a handful of small forward prospects who would have been a better fit. I like Wilcox too.