Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Well, considering that it wasn't long ago when the Clippers were looking real dangerous then fell off, depreciation could work :manny:

If that is what he meant :pachaha:

Shhhhhh.. Don't give away my angles.. Some dikk heads stuck on da old shyt.. No new coli excellence for them :sas1:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I like Carlisle. A lot. But is he better than Doc? meh... you cant go wrong with either is all im going to say.

Granted Carlisle has been blessed with a good owner but so has Doc. Carlisle did an outstanding job in Detroit but simply could not get them over that hump. He finally got over it in Dallas and is doing well now with what he has.

Doc did a great job in Orlando for a while. He did a good job in Boston. I say good because everyone expected them to win with that roster :manny:

Real talk Carlisle >>> Doc Rivers

Rivers only useful when u gotta good team with an elite assistant coach crew behind him. He a good motivation coach but anything else is whatever. Dude was labeled as a bad coach in 2007 and now he's better than Carlisle? Lol

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think some nikkas getting confused cause they thinking he trying to say DEPRECIATION

But in reality, he meant UNAPPRECIATION

Deappreciation is right in the middle there