Doctor told me that smoking weed could cause Lung Cancer

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't know if any thing on the effects of marijuana can be proven fact till it's legal and can be reasonably studied.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The thing with pot is you don't smoke too much to get the effect

The smoke is harmful but there's much less of it

Get a vape if you are worried about it but its really no big deal. Though I wouldn't smoke blunts too often

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course weed doesn't lead to cancer....

But does smoking blunts introduce a risk compared to pipes, bongs, vaps and papers?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's the shyt that you roll it with that can give you Cancer. That's why I only fukks with all natural fronto leaf breh'dren

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
George Bush commissioned him to find a link between cancer and marijuana so he conducted the largest study ever on marijuana and lung cancer, he actually conducts experiments with CONTROLS and shyt, unlike most "Marijuana causes cancer" "studies" (if you remember there was one saying it gives you testicular cancer, and they didn't have a single fukking control group just a few months ago)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Don't smoke then breh. Get some listerine strips, edibles, eye drops, vaporizer, there's probably a bunch of other ways. I wanna try some weed pizza. Still though nothing beats smoking it. Putting smoke in your body can't be good for you but who knows I'm a dumbass