Doctor told me that smoking weed could cause Lung Cancer

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Please put me on..

Some of the cigars that people tend to roll their weed in (Dutches and Bluntvilles) has dangerous compounds, such as nicotine, that may cause Cancer. Fronto leaf is an all natural tobacco leaf devoid of Cancer causing elements. It's the preferred wrap for Rastafarians.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Some of the cigars that people tend to roll their weed in (Dutches and Bluntvilles) has dangerous compounds, such as nicotine, that may cause Cancer. Fronto leaf is an all natural tobacco leaf devoid of Cancer causing elements. It's the preferred wrap for Rastafarians.

Where can I get fronto leaf?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They don't sell it in the bodegas right?

Ima start askin but I'ma cop online..

Good looks homie.

No doubt, breh. I haven't bumped into too many stores that sell the OTC fronto out here, but I recall the corner store around the corner from Doug E. Fresh's restaurant in Harlem selling it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

nicotine is naturally occurring in any tobacco leaf breh (although cigarette companies do add more). thinking 'natural' tobacco can't give you cancer is very wrong

that inner leaf from dutches and whatnot is mostly paper, so you could argue it's 'safer'

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nicotine is naturally occurring in any tobacco leaf breh (although cigarette companies do add more). thinking 'natural' tobacco can't give you cancer is very wrong

that inner leaf from dutches and whatnot is mostly paper, so you could argue it's 'safer'

You're right. I meant to post that fronto is natural because it's not manipulated with. I seriously doubt though, that they are less "safer" than dutches. It would love to see a study on that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You're right. I meant to post that fronto is natural because it's not manipulated with. I seriously doubt though, that they are less "safer" than dutches. It would love to see a study on that.

well it depends how you roll your dutch. dutches have that 'natural' outer leaf. I know some people like to use that too. but that inner leaf is mostly paper. not to say smoking that paper is 'good' for you, but I don't think it will cause lung cancer

I'm not a cig smoker, so often when I smoke something wrapped up in an actual tobacco leaf, I get that light-headed, stomach ache shyt

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
eating a weed butter grilled cheese sandwich rite now :win: