Does cheating get easier over time?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
As the thread title says

Recently cheated for real, for the first time. Before that I have flirted heavy/kissed other girls whilst in a relationship but because nothing really happened, I just brushed off it.

This time though, it's different.:francis:

I really feel like shyt and I'm fukking paranoid too. (I just feel like my girl knows)

I'm not sure if I feel bad because I betrayed her trust, or if it's just the fear of getting caught.

So basically, dudes who have done it, especially those who've done it multiple times.....does it get easier?

Update. I'm about to leave my girl for the one I've been cheating on her with.

I weighed up the pros and cons and the other chick comes up streets ahead.

My only issue is, she will probably not trust me, knowing I cheated on my (soon to be) ex before getting with her. But fukk it.

Also, I realised that the bad feeling I had before was just the fear of getting caught, and less about actually betraying her trust. So yeah.

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
how selfish are you op?
Not sure if this is a rhetorical question but in all honesty, as much as I like think otherwise, I think my actions would suggest I'm probably a bit selfish.

Think i must clarify though that this was purely a physical thing. No emotional involvement at all.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yes :ehh:

You're gonna see that even though you cheated, things are still OK and the same

So next time you'll be less worried about it ruining everything

But just so ya know, the risk isnt really that she'll find out - it's that you'll find out she's not that important to you any more but you're still with her.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if this is a rhetorical question but in all honesty, as much as I like think otherwise, I think my actions would suggest I'm probably a bit selfish.

Think i must clarify though that this was purely a physical thing. No emotional involvement at all.

how you conduct yourself in the future will show how selfish you are.

the fact that it was just physical doesnt make it any less cheating.

i dont know the status of your relationship

but you could have just ended the relationship
or
do you really give a fukk about her if you would risk throwing it all away for "just physical"?

those are questions for you to ask yourself.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Probably.

I'm sure robbing people feels easier after the first time.

Lying to someone you care about probably gets easier after the first time.

Being an undisciplined man seems like something easy to slide into over time.

But do you OP because:

It WILL get easier for her to notice some thing is off after the first time.

It WILL get easier for her to stop trusting you.

It WILL be more likely that she does what u did to her to get back at you.

:ufdup:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

fukk that p*ssy away without a single worry, breh. :ahh:

Your relationships are going to end anyway.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Heres the nitty gritty.....as a cheater....if you been cheatin for so long...chasing after multiple females over a long period of time...cheatin just becomes regular :manny: Commonplace...second-nature shyt. Is it right? Nope. I think a ngga is damaged goods :patrice: It becomes an art-form in a sick way. Its sometimes hard to see how serious the issue really is, because a ngga been doin it so long. Your desensitized to the guilt. Meet a female out (or vice-versa)...slide the number....work on it til you put the time aside to slide it. Proceed to do so....get the cheeks :francis: Slide right back next to wifey like it was a typical day.

Biggest concerns not bein your S/O feelings.. because what they dont know...wont hurt em. :wow: The biggest concern becomes avoiding get caught up or coming to the realization u may not care about the person u wit, the way you thought like the homie already said. The real question is can you really be in love with the person ur cheating on? Personally I think you can :manny:

Last edited: