Does cheating get easier over time?

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
@Mojo Jojo Morpheus it's a joke. I spend 95% of my time on the coli trolling. Thanks for the rep <3
Joke, huh.........?:usure:
Had a girl who would let slip slick shyt she'd done just to see my reaction.
If it was negative, it was always a "joke" :francis:
You get a pass this time but we keeping track of your "jokes" now :mjpls:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Would you care If your girl cheated on you?
Yeah, I would. My belief is that most women are not capable of seperating physical attraction from emotional and she is one of those women.

So if she cheated on me, it would most likely be because she had feelings for the dude. So yeah, I would be hurt.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Morally? For me no. That's why I stopped. The pain quickly began to outweigh the pleasure and thrill. What once was a :shaq: drive to side chickshouse quickly became a :mjgrin: "not this again" drive.

Giselle

Daps
As the thread title says

Recently cheated for real, for the first time. Before that I have flirted heavy/kissed other girls whilst in a relationship but because nothing really happened, I just brushed off it.

This time though, it's different.:francis:

I really feel like shyt and I'm fukking paranoid too. (I just feel like my girl knows)

I'm not sure if I feel bad because I betrayed her trust, or if it's just the fear of getting caught.

So basically, dudes who have done it, especially those who've done it multiple times.....does it get easier?

After all of the time you spent being faithful, why start cheating now?

The guilt goes away for me after like a day. The semen won't even have settled and I'll feel back on track
:dead:

Love..security...vision..... :coffee:

That doesn't make sense.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres the nitty gritty.....as a cheater....if you been cheatin for so long...chasing after multiple females over a long period of time...cheatin just becomes regular :manny: Commonplace...second-nature shyt. Is it right? Nope. I think a ngga is damaged goods :patrice: It becomes an art-form in a sick way. Its sometimes hard to see how serious the issue really is, because a ngga been doin it so long. Your desensitized to the guilt. Meet a female out (or vice-versa)...slide the number....work on it til you put the time aside to slide it. Proceed to do so....get the cheeks :francis: Slide right back next to wifey like it was a typical day.

Biggest concerns not bein your S/O feelings.. because what they dont know...wont hurt em. :wow: The biggest concern becomes avoiding get caught up or coming to the realization u may not care about the person u wit, the way you thought like the homie already said. The real question is can you really be in love with the person ur cheating on? Personally I think you can :manny:
Spoken like a true cheater/sociopath