Does cheating get easier over time?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As the thread title says

Recently cheated for real, for the first time. Before that I have flirted heavy/kissed other girls whilst in a relationship but because nothing really happened, I just brushed off it.

This time though, it's different.:francis:

I really feel like shyt and I'm fukking paranoid too. (I just feel like my girl knows)

I'm not sure if I feel bad because I betrayed her trust, or if it's just the fear of getting caught.

So basically, dudes who have done it, especially those who've done it multiple times.....does it get easier?
It gets easier if you acknowledge that you ain't shyt. That gnawing feeling is your concious eating at you.

You have to be comfortable with your actions and able to live with them. If you're not then dont do it. No judgement here it's just the truth. Don't delude yourself into reasoning it out as justified tho that's when you get into thot status. There is never a reason to cheat just the opportunity.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
As the thread title says

Recently cheated for real, for the first time. Before that I have flirted heavy/kissed other girls whilst in a relationship but because nothing really happened, I just brushed off it.

I really feel like shyt and I'm fukking paranoid too. (I just feel like my girl knows)

I'm not sure if I feel bad because I betrayed her trust, or if it's just the fear of getting caught.

So basically, dudes who have done it, especially those who've done it multiple times.....does it get easier?

You gotta be type sociopath to cheat breh welcome to the club:blessed:.

Don't change up any if ya habits. Women noticelittle shyt and will start asking questions

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not sure if this is a rhetorical question but in all honesty, as much as I like think otherwise, I think my actions would suggest I'm probably a bit selfish.

Think i must clarify though that this was purely a physical thing. No emotional involvement at all.

How can you think otherwise and you continue to lie/withhold truth and are thinking about continuing to do so :mjlol:

Don't be in a relationship where, watch this, someone expects and wants you to be faithful. Some people are open to and/or accepting to side pieces and cheating. If you are in that kind then :yeshrug: do y'all but I doubt it because you are scared.

Men are such dogs!!!!

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Our black kings y'all

Of course it becomes easier, you enter the fog of infidelity and it's hard to stop. Just like if you rob a bank and don't get caught.

Your a scumbag

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the thread title says

Would you care If your girl cheated on you?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The week after it happens is the worst. Eventually it almost becomes imaginary. A fantasy that never happened.

And you have to act like that's what it is was at all times. Deny till you die.