Does it bother you to know that people your age are more successful than you?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This question is posed to young and old people alike.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No. I don't really care about shyt that doesn't affect me. It's a great feeling, man.

I used to when I was like 22 or 23.

I snapped out of that shyt fast as hell though.

Success is relative.

If that was the case...then the whole world should be jealous of Jay Z lol

I only be hating on in-shape and fit nikkas....cause part of that is genes and nature and shyt outta my control:mjcry:

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
NO. It moves me and serves motivation. Im pretty damn successful myself. And I went to school with some of the best of the best

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

the whole song talk about this topic

full

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
To answer the title bluntly is no and I remember a sociology book I was reading a few years back talked about how your success path may differ from someone elses. It went on to refernce how in the early years of trying to grow a bamboo stock you don't seem to see much progess but if wait and start to look under the surface you will eventually notice change and in the laters years it will a drastic change.
Bamboo-Tree-Law.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah you can't live another person's experience so there is no reason to ever be jealous or envious. Plus success is relative.

IMO I don't really consider someone successful unless they generate their own money. There was that one guy who cussed out the Chick fil a worker and then got fired and Black balled. Breh was make like $200k and the next year was homeless on welfare. I value independence. Fear of losing a job is the saddest shyt to me.