Does it bother you to know that people your age are more successful than you?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It bothers me bot cause im envious, but because it reminds me of my own past fukk ups and that if they didnt occur id be much better off today :mjcry:

It is what it is though, imma get there eventually :to:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Having that mentality will have you chasing a goal you most likely won't ever reach.

There's always going to be someone taller, more attractive, have more money, more followers, can do this, that etc that you can't.

Who gives a damn. Find what you are passionate about, what makes you feel fulfilled and have purpose in life and go after it!

It could be doing volunteer work that leaves ya pockets empty rather than filling them up.

Enjoy life for what it is. Literally live in the moment and enjoy each and every day. Many of us are blessed to be healthy and have our minds and physical bodies in-tact.

The weather is getting warmer. Just go outside, relax and enjoy the moment, enjoy life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 19, and I ain’t going to lie sometimes I compare my life to others. All of my friends from high school are in college, or doing something else successful

I ain’t in college and working a dead end job. I leave for basic for the Air Force August so I hope this is what it takes for me to finally get going.

Not gonna lie shyts depressing :francis:

See If your 19 I get comparing yourself to your peers tho and still over evaluating shyt. But it Sounds like you’re gonna be alright bro. Enjoy the mindlessness of the dead end job right now and get ready for the Air Force. Life is gonna happen quick enjoy it

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I've been feeling like that since 2017

The 2017 NBA draft I saw that the one & done prospects were the same age as me (class of 2016)

2018 I saw that they were younger than me :francis:

A couple weeks ago, I was watching the NFL Combine & saw that some of the players, mainly the early entrants (played their 1st three seasons and left) also graduated in 2016 :snoop:

These guys are my age & in the best shape of their lives making millions, meanwhile I'm struggling in community college, working at Bed Bath & Beyond and in the gym tryna lose weight :snoop:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
9/10 you only figure out people your age are "doing better" than you off IG and other social media. And if you think IG is real then you are going to be chasing ghosts for the rest of your life. Just be yourself and work for the goals you set. That's it.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What about people younger than you op?
:mjpls:

It's whatever. My time managment is whack. My ability to work is solid.

Everyone comes into their own on their own time. I like the horse I'm running with, when my success hits :youngsabo:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Not really cause I have owned up to admitting that I messed up in my 20s.

I can have it both ways and be mad at others who didn’t live like me or make similar mistakes like me.

I only inspire to do better.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Having that mentality will have you chasing a goal you most likely won't ever reach.

There's always going to be someone taller, more attractive, have more money, more followers, can do this, that etc that you can't.

Who gives a damn. Find what you are passionate about, what makes you feel fulfilled and have purpose in life and go after it!

It could be doing volunteer work that leaves ya pockets empty rather than filling them up.

Enjoy life for what it is. Literally live in the moment and enjoy each and every day. Many of us are blessed to be healthy and have our minds and physical bodies in-tact.

The weather is getting warmer. Just go outside, relax and enjoy the moment, enjoy life.
I would say it could have the adverse effect (still to the persons' detriment). Chasing something potentially attainable like wealth or fame is reasonable but may leave you unfulfilled or worse.

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
I literally was just talking to my friend about how are most young people my age able to afford stuff. I was like I know if I can’t cant afford they probably can’t afford it either. But then, I thought to myself you don’t know what struggles that person has been, and how they got it, and etc. he went on to tell me to stop comparing my backstage to someone else’s highlight reel, because I guarantee if someone Is facing any problems or hardships they won’t show it.