Does Mayweather fight winner of Canelo vs GGG?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no Floyd looking for minimum effort maximum money at this point I was at a viewing party for fight last night you wouldn't believe the marks that were saying Conor would KO Floyd the fight will happen

Should have made bets

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You turn into a cac when it comes to Mayweather, you have this weird hate/jealous for this dude.

If you think Connor can beat Money in a boxing match, you're either stupid or a delusional white homer.

Nah. I just don't like overtly c00n shyt and nikkas that beat up they baby mama becuz she moved on even tho he fukkin other bytches.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
GGG cant barely beat Brook, and the more Canelo moves up the more his skill and technique drifts away; he was sharp vs Floyd he ust got his ass kicked; vs Chavez he got wild lunging and is noticeably slower, but he's still considerably faster than anyone in his division

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If Floyd didn't take that 2nd Manny fight which probably makes more than either one of these fights than I doubt he gets in the ring with these cats as well.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
If GGG beats Canelo but takes his share of licks, I think Mr 49-0 is gonna come knockin...

:sas1:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
If Floyd didn't take that 2nd Manny fight which probably makes more than either one of these fights than I doubt he gets in the ring with these cats as well.

The Pacquiao fight just isn't a fight in demand which is why I feel neither side really ventured into going out of their way to do it again. If GGG beats Canelo especially by TKO / KO and also coming off Floyd saying Canelo will stop GGG, the casual public will naturally begin to look towards Floyd's direction. While it won't break May v Pac record, if it were a deal where Floyd attempts to grab Unified / Lineal Middleweight title (of course at a catch weight) starting back at 130lbs, that'll be huge. I can't think of a bigger fight for Floyd's potential 50 and it's a fight people would sense genuine danger for Floyd (ala Leonard before he fought Hagler). Let's wait till after Sept 16 though lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
GGG cant barely beat Brook, and the more Canelo moves up the more his skill and technique drifts away; he was sharp vs Floyd he ust got his ass kicked; vs Chavez he got wild lunging and is noticeably slower, but he's still considerably faster than anyone in his division

What happened to Canelo power. He was swinging on Mayweather so Hard and looked weak as fukk in his last fight.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS