Does Mayweather fight winner of Canelo vs GGG?

Daps
Mayweather would take his first L he's better off with an Easy W against Mcgregor

even against Canelo who's much younger and Money is getting old:yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
canelo wont have a chance against floyd until floyds like 45
his style is taylor made for canelo
canelo is a boxer at heart, and he cant out box floyd
if he tries to force pressure he'd be counter punched to death and will be to hesitant to come in

GGG vs floyd would actually be more interesting because GGG is a natural pressure fighter
and GGG has only had problems with bigger opponents

GGG would be drained at anything under 160 tho.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Good. He needs to know his limitations at his age.

I think him seeing Roger lose his mind basically has him at a point where he really doesn't have the desire to fight anymore. Roger Mayweather is basically a shell of himself these days.

Floyd's not fighting anymore unless he can get that McGregor check or he gets scammed out of 100 million and feels he needs the money.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think him seeing Roger lose his mind basically has him at a point where he really doesn't have the desire to fight anymore. Roger Mayweather is basically a shell of himself these days.

Floyd's not fighting anymore unless he can get that McGregor check or he gets scammed out of 100 million and feels he needs the money.
Good. I want to see him healthy.

I just wanna know who walks down who in canelo ggg since both like to walk people down.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
GGG is far FAR too big for Floyd. He's already got a size advantage over Canelo who was massive compared to Floyd. That fight would be stupid to make, what next? Floyd vs Ward? :hhh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
GGG is far FAR too big for Floyd. He's already got a size advantage over Canelo who was massive compared to Floyd. That fight would be stupid to make, what next? Floyd vs Ward? :hhh:
You know cats want to see Floyd take on these type of impossible tasks cause it's like the only way that they think they can find someone to defeat him.