Does Mayweather fight winner of Canelo vs GGG?

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.

What happened to Canelo power. He was swinging on Mayweather so Hard and looked weak as fukk in his last fight.

He just couldn't connect on Floyd (Canelo fought the wrong fightplan + possibly weakened because of the catchweight they fought @ + Floyd makes everyone look bad).

The Chavez fight it looks like his power didn't carry on to 164.5 lbs. however Chavez does have a good chin. I wanna see Canelo at 160 lbs. to get a better understanding on how his power is at the moment. GGG does have a good chin and I don't expect Canelo to KO him, but I do think GGG can KO Canelo.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He just couldn't connect on Floyd (Canelo fought the wrong fightplan + possibly weakened because of the catchweight they fought @ + Floyd makes everyone look bad).

Like 45 of the other 49 Floyd fights, he seen himself hitting air, shoulders, and arms when Floyd got on the ropes and became discouraged.

Something I always gave Castillo, Chino, and Cotto credit for was that they didn't give a fukk. Especially Chino and Castillo, which is why he came back in the 2nd fights against them with entirely different plans.

Floyd typically starts slow. He's probably the best at feeling out his opponent in the first couple of rounds and once he gets to the 4th round he finds a groove and then the opponent is fukked. I thought Castillo and Chino did a great job of keeping constant pressure on him and not letting him get off. He never really found a groove against them.

For that reason I always thought fighting Pun and Porter would have been hell for him. They're wouldn't let their foot off the gas.

Looking at the video of Canelo and he tried to box with the ultimate boxer and was taken to school.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Floyd didn't take that 2nd Manny fight which probably makes more than either one of these fights than I doubt he gets in the ring with these cats as well.

I knew when Floyd walked away from the Oscar rematch that he has no desire to rematch ANYONE he beat decisively. Therefore, he would never be a Canelo or Pacquiao 2, nor would I care to see it.

For a guy like Mayweather to entertain a rematch, the first fight would have to be somewhat controversial.

It's one of those instances were he chooses the sport over business. He's not gonna entertain a rematch based solely on money.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well the winner of this fight is going to be Canelo, an opponent Floyd thoroughly outclassed, so there's really no reason for him to have any interest in this bout.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I knew when Floyd walked away from the Oscar rematch that he has no desire to rematch ANYONE he beat decisively. Therefore, he would never be a Canelo or Pacquiao 2, nor would I care to see it.

For a guy like Mayweather to entertain a rematch, the first fight would have to be somewhat controversial.

funny thing is that fight is the closest floyd would get to being defeated on the cards which would fall in line with why a rematch with him made sense..i just think it was personal..hell its still personal for oscar....you know these nikkas dont like each other...floyd wanted to get what he wanted from him and that was it

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
GGG cant barely beat Brook, and the more Canelo moves up the more his skill and technique drifts away; he was sharp vs Floyd he ust got his ass kicked; vs Chavez he got wild lunging and is noticeably slower, but he's still considerably faster than anyone in his division
Barely beat Brooks?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is that fight is the closest floyd would get to being defeated on the cards which would fall in line with why a rematch with him made sense..i just think it was personal..hell its still personal for oscar....you know these nikkas dont like each other...floyd wanted to get what he wanted from him and that was it

That is true, but how seriously do you really take a judges scorecard? Everyone knows Floyd clearly won that fight. Floyd knows that he won that comfortably.

We don't see people argue that Oscar won the fight, as opposed to the Castillo fight, where people til this day will say that he won.

I think Floyd is objective. If he knows that there is some doubt regarding the outcome, he will jump in there for a rematch.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
canelo was 22. hes a diff fighter now.

floyd is 40. hes older now.
canelo wont have a chance against floyd until floyds like 45
his style is taylor made for canelo
canelo is a boxer at heart, and he cant out box floyd
if he tries to force pressure he'd be counter punched to death and will be to hesitant to come in

GGG vs floyd would actually be more interesting because GGG is a natural pressure fighter
and GGG has only had problems with bigger opponents

Apex

Banned
Daps
canelo wont have a chance against floyd until floyds like 45
his style is taylor made for canelo
canelo is a boxer at heart, and he cant out box floyd
if he tries to force pressure he'd be counter punched to death and will be to hesitant to come in

GGG vs floyd would actually be more interesting because GGG is a natural pressure fighter
and GGG has only had problems with bigger opponents
Oh, I agree with you! I was just insinuating that the fight would be interesting in 2017 because of those factors involved.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

What happened to Canelo power. He was swinging on Mayweather so Hard and looked weak as fukk in his last fight.

Floyd probably weighed 155 on fight night. JCC probably weighed close to 180 on fight night so those same punches that hit Floyd wouldnt look like much hitting JCC. Plus Canelo moved up from 152 (Floyd fight) to 165 (JCC fight) so that power doesnt always carry through divisions