Does The Coli Believe That Poor People Should Not Be Happy? (Bu bu but...You can't afford that)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Noticing that some of yall low key don't like the Idea that people making less money than you are legit happier than you:mjlol:.

Black people's happiness, dreams, and desires should be limited to how much money you make?

For example, those Brehs in the Congo dressing up in expensive clothes, should they not do that because they poor.

Should poor people's quality of life be based on income alone, because if it was, wouldn't that seem like that class shyte in India.
If people want to buy goofy shyte with their money, why does it bother ya'll?:lupe:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Certain people on the coli always tryna dictate what people should do with their money :ld:
It's Black Friday breh and poor people all over the country probably been on line since last night to cope some TV or game system or fridge that they can't afford for the low low...I ain't mad at them at all:ehh:

The guy waiting on lines around the block to buy those new Jordan's :yeshrug:...I ain't mad at all.

If it's your money, how can I tell you how to spend it :francis:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
It's Black Friday breh and poor people all over the country probably been on line since last night to cope some TV or game system or fridge that they can't afford for the low low...I ain't mad at them at all:ehh:

The guy waiting on lines around the block to buy those new Jordan's :yeshrug:...I ain't mad at all.

If it's your money, how can I tell you how to spend it :francis:

Playing devil's advocate, though. If you're poor that money can probably go to more essential needs

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
gotta understand... you have these anti-social, psuedo-intellectuals on here who think they're malcolm x by chastising, demeaning and insulting black people collectively for any WS or FB video that shows up here, as if they're crusading for black progress by racking up posts on a message board :pachaha:

but when it comes to what their standing is in life accomplishment-wise, or what pragmatic, tangible solutions they've done for black people, nikkas are quiet... very quiet :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not just the coli, most people feel like this.

Its really sad, but its even worst when black people have this "I made it so why can't you" attitude.

Its even more sad when a poorer person is actually happy, it burns people who dedicate there life to money, status, women or "success" up on the inside. "I'm paying for his happiness with obama care with my hard earn money"

disgusting

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i think theres a bigger problem when you're dirt poor and some name brand shyt that cost 8 cents to make is what gives you "happiness" and is perceived as "quality of life"

and if you have kids i dont give a shyt about pocket watching, your kids shouldnt be eating pb and j for dinner while you or them run around in some fukkin jordans