Does The Coli Believe That Poor People Should Not Be Happy? (Bu bu but...You can't afford that)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I mean hey...

If you are happy that you gotta save up your money for 2 years to buy some shoes that cost 3K....when you could've brought some land...you are a fukking idiot...

If you gotta hide what you spend your money on...because if your family knew they'll probably kill you...be happy breh

People that resort to rampant and egregious consumerism to be happy are the cesspool of society...they are disgusting...they are repulsive...they are no different than the 300 pound motherfukker at McDonalds that is about to eat 3 Big Macs and 3 Apple Pies...

They are a waste of life and space....

They make their life about buying shyt...and then they end up not having shyt...they end up having children that don't have shyt...they don't contribute shyt...they don't do anything worthwhile...but buy things...

fukk 'em....

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm mexican but i read the hate on me because of my race. I know it goes both ways. Just don't mix me up with the stereotypical hater. Brown and Black together we win.
People complaining about immigrants being happier in this country than them sound salty and miserable.

I'm complaining about Hispanics and illegal immigration for reasons that have nothing to do with ya'll being happier than me or making more money. Do ya'll! Brotherhood is a good thing if there is mutual respect.

I got no love at all for a white supremacist Hispanics or our Brown brothers who dont think they black though:blessed:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
From what I see, it seems like people bytch about the practicality of it more than some desire for them to be not happy.

The Congo example, I don't think anybody mad cause they don't want breh to stunt:ehh: I just think that they look at it as not practical, and voice their opinion on it.
Brehs are happy stunting then let them stunt. You could hear 1 guy kept talking about how much he had to give up to stunt and people end up with nothing, so they know the real of it. All that stunting can be turned into a legit business, having stunt competition are how beauty contest and car shows started. Sometimes people go over the top, but condemn them instead of helping them monetize that shyte is useless

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Everyone, no matter what race, class, etc deserves a chance at happiness. Some people with limited resources and bad conditions may be happy. Those who are better off may look at them as not being in a position to be happy so that's where you have to consider the definition isn't exactly the same across all class lines.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
It's about priorities.
Absolutely. Evil is evil and should be called out.

If a dudes priority is to get high all the time, then let him cook:manny:

If the same breh isn't taking care of his children because he too busy getting high, then that's hate worthy:sadcam:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I don't really care if poor people are happy or not, it doesn't get in the way of my life :manny:
I just don't like people that are happy with having the bare minimum trying to convince me to have the same low level of expectations they have. I don't care if people spend their money on expensive shoes, drugs or whatever.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey if that what makes you happy great, you're still dumb tho.

Happy but dumb.

Why not happy and wise?

"Shut up!:damn: Stop reminding me I can do better!"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I mean hey...

If you are happy that you gotta save up your money for 2 years to buy some shoes that cost 3K....when you could've brought some land...you are a fukking idiot...

If you gotta hide what you spend your money on...because if your family knew they'll probably kill you...be happy breh

People that resort to rampant and egregious consumerism to be happy are the cesspool of society...they are disgusting...they are repulsive...they are no different than the 300 pound motherfukker at McDonalds that is about to eat 3 Big Macs and 3 Apple Pies...

They are a waste of life and space....

They make their life about buying shyt...and then they end up not having shyt...they end up having children that don't have shyt...they don't contribute shyt...they don't do anything worthwhile...but buy things...

fukk 'em....
No need to go this extreme for daps. People aren't perfect, including you :ufdup:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
No need to go this extreme for daps. People aren't perfect, including you :ufdup:

I don't care about daps or rep

Consumerism is a plague...and a curse...

It keeps sweatshops open...

It drives down wages...

It keeps people poor people...

It ruins the environment

It tricks people into thinking that life is about accumulatin bullshyt...

Pepole that support it are destroying the world and humanity...

Nothing more disgusting than watching people line up around the block for a phone or people stampeding on Black Friday...