Does the Mods Run Higher Learning or does Napoleon Run it?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've been looking for the news of HR McMaster possibly getting fired in the General Trump admin thread, but that thread hasn't been used in 2 hours. All of the McMaster news (and other non Mueller investigation news) is being posted in the Mueller investigation thread. This has happened numerous times where a non Mueller Trump admin story would break, and it's not posted where it should be. Instead it's posted in the Mueller thread.

Which one is it? What's the point of the general Trump thread if Napoleon and his cronies are going to just use the Mueller investigation thread as the general thread.

I remember a discussion about this and Napoleon basically told you guys to go fukk yourselves and you let him do whatever he wanted in regards to where the topics should be posted.

If it's not Mueller related, it should be posted in the general Trump thread or elsewhere. And I'm sure there are some people who are tired of getting alerts about new posts in the Mueller thread and 90% of them are non topic shyt that should be in another thread.

Putting topics in proper threads are beneficial to members who prefer to view certain types of stories and can look in that particular thread for immediate information instead of having to look elsewhere and dig through a bunch of other non related crap before they get to the stories they want to view.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I've been looking for the news of HR McMaster possibly getting fired in the General Trump admin thread, but that thread hasn't been used in 2 hours. All of the McMaster news (and other non Mueller investigation news) is being posted in the Mueller investigation thread. This has happened numerous times where a non Mueller Trump admin story would break, and it's not posted where it should be. Instead it's posted in the Mueller thread.

Which one is it? What's the point of the general Trump thread if Napoleon and his cronies are going to just use the Mueller investigation thread as the general thread.

I remember a discussion about this and Napoleon basically told you guys to go fukk yourselves and you let him do whatever he wanted in regards to where the topics should be posted.

If it's not Mueller related, it should be posted in the general Trump thread or elsewhere. And I'm sure there are some people who are tired of getting alerts about new posts in the Mueller thread and 90% of them are non topic shyt that should be in another thread.

Putting topics in proper threads are beneficial to members who prefer to view certain types of stories and can look in that particular thread for immediate information instead of having to look elsewhere and dig through a bunch of other non related crap before they get to the stories they want to view.
The problem is that you're looking for the HR McMaster information instead of posting the HR McMaster information.

We do have lives b.

The HR McMaster information was probably put in that Russia thread because someone felt it was a corrupt move by Trump to appease the Russians. You guys are free to start your own threads and cultivate the conversations on your own. Stop waiting for other people to create the topic for you.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I personally hate to see the upped thread used as a catch all, there's way too much going on

I don't think the mods can chaperone nap nor should they have to and nap has 0 self control...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The problem is that you're looking for the HR McMaster information instead of posting the HR McMaster information.

We do have lives b.

The HR McMaster information was probably put in that Russia thread because someone felt it was a corrupt move by Trump to appease the Russians. You guys are free to start your own threads and cultivate the conversations on your own. Stop waiting for other people to create the topic for you.
Creating the topic isn't really the point. I know you guys have lives. I wasn't attacking the actual moderating from an activity standpoint. I'm questioning where stuff gets posted. For example, do you think the Fox News people should be posting their "no collusion, Hilary, Uranium" BS in the Mueller thread?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
McMaster firing is tied to Russia.

Looks like trumps gonna fire everyone and consolidate his power. He'll then fire the FBI director to get mueller fired.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Anyone who has the unfortunate place in Naps mass tagging, do you get his tags or nah?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
that whore was in the russia thread yesterday posting "oh my god look at how hillary just shyt on trump and ivanka, she said ivanka wont be the first woman president'

what the fukk does that have to do with mueller :russ:

While the thread is informative, he really thinks he's going to go down as an internet legend. :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL