Does the Mods Run Higher Learning or does Napoleon Run it?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1. Maybe we should sticky the General Fukkery Thread?

2. Breh, and I say this as someone who from day one agreed with Nap that something was up with Trump and his entire campaign, I don't think anyone here could be considered one of Naps cronies. Dude has clashed with EVERYONE in this forum, from the mods, to the posters, to the causal HL visitors.

He's been bushed so many times, he should make a rap album about it (with beats by Zaythoven, Metro Boomin, Dr. Dre, and maybe Eminem to capture some of that young white male demographic...that whole work out in the gym, play Call of Duty, I'm at a carnival sound that they seem to love...)

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who has the unfortunate place in Naps mass tagging, do you get his tags or nah?
I used to. Multiple people were unsuccessfully trying to get of his list at the time so I didnt bother. Just stopped posting in there and dapping his posts until he took me off

I had been working a lot and would log after a few days and have 50, 60 alerts..all tags from him

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sticky the general Trump thread and rename the Mueller thread to "The Mueller Investigation thread". Gonna need mod enforcement for people to stay true to the thread titles.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
the irony is, that Nap will post a fun fact or 2 in the mega thread and if its catchy enough he will create a seperate stand alone thread about it too.

and I am sure theres people that bytch about that too
:mjlol:

or people who dont want to wade into the megathread
but dont want to deal with the other long ass thread either

no way to make every single poster happy

lets just keep the discussions somewhat civil boys and girls
:mjgrin: