Does the Mods Run Higher Learning or does Napoleon Run it?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not sur3 who Naps cronies are, all I know is that I’m apt to post and look in the thread that has the most traffic. I get why you pointed it out, I just don’t give a fukk where the info is, as long as I can read it. It’s a “problem” I guess, just not one important enough for me personally to give a fukk about

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Here's a thought..

When a "major" news story breaks that relates to Russia, allow it a 2-3 day grace period as its own thread and then merge it with the main thread.

This will allow each story to get the attention it needs and allows people to stay informed without constantly having to check the Russia mega thread where Naps spazzing out.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the answer is there will be no resolution? That seems to be where we are headed?

Why not go into the general trump news thread and ask about McMaster news? Someone would have picked it up or you could have searched and posted it yourself. @Blackfyre_Berserker is a great source in that thread.
Is this one of those situations where you are more concerned with nap than the actual state of the thread?

If @wickedsm had started the Russian Investigation thread would you have made this post?

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why not go into the general trump news thread and ask about McMaster news? Someone would have picked it up or you could have searched and posted it yourself. @Blackfyre_Berserker is a great source in that thread.
Is this one of those situations where you are more concerned with nap than the actual state of the thread?

If @wickedsm had started the Russian Investigation thread would you have made this post?
Why post it myself when I click in the Mueller thread to see multiple posts on it already. That's retarded. I would have made this post regardless of the thread starter. Stop it.

This is a simple resolution that people seem to agree upon yet it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I guess logic doesn't apply around here.

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
i just think major news should be posted there even if it's on topic
if it is really major huge news it should have it's own thread

like let's say Trump gets arrested and impeached, you going to move that thread there too instead of allowing that news to have it's own thread? LMAOOO
This is a disadvantage to members that do not want to go through a massive thread like that but often comes to HL, looks at thread titles and decide from there whether to click on it or not. These ppl be missing out

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't want anything to change and I don't understand why anyone would be upset, or complain.... I have learned so much from his thread and have spent countless hours reading the articles and tweets that have been posted in that thread. If you don't like it, please stay out. If anything the Trump f*ckery thread should just be merged into nap's Russia investigation thread. However, if not, I could care less.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
As many times as Nap has been bushed.....big ass WOAT banner under him.....and dudes think him and mods are in cahoots or sharing moderation duties.

The thread is his....damn...thread. He's the original poster and supplies the most information. How can anything on here really be that serious to anybody?:gucci:

He seems to have a hell of a backstory on here that evades me.:francis:
But I could care less....the thread is informative. Some of you need a week or two away from here.:hhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
As many times as Nap has been bushed.....big ass WOAT banner under him.....and dudes think him and mods are in cahoots or sharing moderation duties.

The thread is his....damn...thread. He's the original poster and supplies the most information. How can anything on here really be that serious to anybody?:gucci:

He seems to have a hell of a backstory on here that evades me.:francis:
But I could care less....the thread is informative. Some of you need a week or two away from here.:hhh:

i almost choked on my beer while reading this.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i just think major news should be posted there even if it's on topic
if it is really major huge news it should have it's own thread

like let's say Trump gets arrested and impeached, you going to move that thread there too instead of allowing that news to have it's own thread? LMAOOO
This is a disadvantage to members that do not want to go through a massive thread like that but often comes to HL, looks at thread titles and decide from there whether to click on it or not. These ppl be missing out

just start on the first page.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Here's a thought..

When a "major" news story breaks that relates to Russia, allow it a 2-3 day grace period as its own thread and then merge it with the main thread.

This will allow each story to get the attention it needs and allows people to stay informed without constantly having to check the Russia mega thread where Naps spazzing out.

i think this is a great idea but i think the gravity of the mega-thread is just too great.
i don't think people could resist going right too it even if there is a thread dedicated to a specific event that just occurred.
maybe i'm wrong and it can work.
either way, i think it's a great idea.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
is it possible to somehow create chronological chapters or that are denoted by major events within the thread?
that way if i wanted to know about a particular part of the investigation, i could just look for when the story broke because it would be marked in the thread.

just a thought.