Does the Mods Run Higher Learning or does Napoleon Run it?

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
have you at any point stepped out of your special bubble and given a thought to i'm not voting for X i am voting against a SC candidate like Gorsuch [as oppose to Garland] i am voting against absolute fukking trash like Pence [cause gays must die!] Sessions [its my chance to stiick it to ******s/the Klan is okay if they dont smoke weed] Carson [i dont want poor people tp get too comfortable while i am buying 30.000 tables]

i could go on.
but fukk you and the purity pony you rode in on.

"youre not built for that"
i pray you arent actually Black.

Really?
You negged me for expressing my opinions and thoughts? Even when I wasnt talking to you.
do you work for Trump? He hates people that expresses their opinion too.

And Purity pony?
I'm NOT asking for an angel or a monk to run for office, just someone not for systematic corruption or with blood on their hands.

I can't believe you actually negged me for expressing my opinion.
Wow... people like you..... repulsive.

If you find what I said offensive just do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.
Put everyone on ignore that you disagree with so you can live in your little stupid world & only see posts that you agree with.

You are a fool's fool.
even if you voted for someone that I hated I wouldn't neg you, because it is your choice to support or not support whoever you want to.
You seem to be quite an angry & sad woman.
If you have a job I bet you are one of those types that go to work and just complain about the company you work for.

SHOOO go away

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Really?
You negged me for expressing my opinions and thoughts? Even when I wasnt talking to you.

And Purity pony?
I'm NOT asking for an angel or a monk to run for office, just someone not for systematic corruption or with blood on their hands.

If you find what I said offensive just do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.
Put everyone on ignore that you disagree with so you can live in your little stupid world & only see posts that you agree with.

You are a fool's fool.
even if you voted for someone that I hated I wouldn't neg you, because it is your choice to support or not support whoever you want to.
If you have a job I bet you are one of those types that go to work and just complain about the company you work for.

SHOOO go away

i speak to you in the english.
plz do not unhappy my people.
we are fun time with the levis and soap.
we talk to you on message board and cars.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Really?

And Purity pony?

You are a fool's fool.

SHOOO go away

nice to meet you too :smile:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I didn't read through, what exactly are you proposing?
Sticky the general Trump admin thread and ask that all non Mueller news goes in the general Trump admin thread instead of the Mueller thread.

I don't see the issue with it and judging by the amount of people that dapped the OP, I don't think they see an issue either.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sticky the general Trump admin thread and ask that all non Mueller news goes in the general Trump admin thread instead of the Mueller thread.

I don't see the issue with it and judging by the amount of people that dapped the OP, I don't think they see an issue either.
i dont know about you, but i need bitter, pathetic clips of hillary criticizing the trump family intertwined with my mueller investigation news. and dont forget siren gifs :jayfdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So I'm trolling for having concerns and a different perspective.

So lets see the Coli doesn't know what c00n means since they all everyone a c00n and now they don't know what a troll is.

I'm sorry for showing rationale and having my own concerns that doesn't fit with ya'll "everyone is going down and whoever says someone might get off is automatically the enemy or a troll" bullshyt narrative.

Now I see what The Cac Mamba is talking about in reference to Higher Learning.

Imma do ya'll a favor. @tru_m.a.c ban me from the thread permanently. This shyt has turned toxic and cancerous. #LowerLearning

@Frank Grimes ... no need to act hasty.
The last thing this thread needs to be is an echo chamber.
Getting on a troll or #trumpset punk is one thing. Cutting down a legit opinion is another. We can do more than one thing and still not derail the thread folks.

Nah I'm good. I'm out. These back and forths the past couple days have shown me a lot.

Asking to be banned from a thread is the online equivalent of telling your girl you're going to block her during an argument. :mjlol:

So you were pump faking back in October ?:mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So you were pump faking back in October ?:mjlol:
Why would you post the same exact thing in two threads when I just replied to this nonsense in the Mueller thread 5 mins ago?

Are you having Nap syndrome where you go around posting the same shyt in multiple places? It would make sense, since you're a stooge that learns from the leader.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would you post the same exact thing in two threads when I just replied to this nonsense in the Mueller thread 5 mins ago?

Are you having Nap syndrome where you go around posting the same shyt in multiple places? It would make sense, since you're a stooge that learns from the leader.
:umad:

Why are you so obsessed with nap and tru mac? :dame: