Does the world really need a new iPhone every year?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Just because they release a new model every year doesn't mean you have to buy it every year.
So it's incorrect that their phones have a short life span.

My pops been rocking the same iphone 5 for 4 years now without any issues

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can tell who is a sheep by them always having the new iPhone.

Id still have my iPhone 5C right now if it didnt break
:sadbron:IPHONE! IPHONE! IPHONE!!:sadbron:

is someone still a sheep if they buy the next galaxy each year? or are sheep relegated to apple products only?

y'all dudes sounding real insecure about this shyt.

iPhone is no different than any other flagship phones out there.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My friend just upgraded from a 5 to a 7+ Aonly because it stopped charging. What's funny is that his 7+ does not work properly and he has to return it for a new one. I definitely don't need a new phone every year. After a certain point they pretty much do the same thing and now it's just extra features that make it a luxury.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:sadbron:IPHONE! IPHONE! IPHONE!!:sadbron:

is someone still a sheep if they buy the next galaxy each year? or are sheep relegated to apple products only?

y'all dudes sounding real insecure about this shyt.

iPhone is no different than any other flagship phones out there.

Why are you getting all emotional about it? this might hit to close to home for you :mjlol:

People feeling like their self worth or status is higher because they bought the Brand new iPhone

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think they should drop every two years and get rid of the whole S line. No one cares about the S phones and the whole numbered phones is where they make the most changes both external and internal. Apple is definitely oversaturating there products when it comes to the tablet, iphone and the bullshyt I watch.

Apple be dropping Iphones like gotdamn Call of duty.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are you getting all emotional about it? this might hit to close to home for you :mjlol:

People feeling like their self worth or status is higher because they bought the Brand new iPhone
:francis:

this ain't 2008 bruh, in 2017, who the fukk is using an iphone as a status symbol? and even worse, who is looking at these ppl as having some kind of "status".

just stop.

iPhones ain't special like that.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think they should drop every two years and get rid of the whole S line. No one cares about the S phones and the whole numbered phones is where they make the most changes both external and internal. Apple is definitely oversaturating there products when it comes to the tablet, iphone and the bullshyt I watch.

Apple be dropping Iphones like gotdamn Call of duty.
it's fine that they drop every year. most phone contracts are two years anyway. ppl's problem is that ppl can't NOT have the next thing for another year.

the problem is the consumer, not the supplier.