Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doge is a premium shytcoin people. It'd be like buying KB Toys stock in 2021, there's literally no point.
.Join me in the thread I just created, so we can discuss some real opportunities in crypto.
This man knows. Doge coin is the shyttiest of shytcoins. The creators just made it as a joke/paradoy back in 2013

the reason it shot up cuz wallstreetbets shilled it to get more money to buy GameStop stock. Now they all sold dogecoin leaving everyone holding their bags

Get out now..yes it’s hard but you gotta do it. It’s gonna drop even lower

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got out with like 150 bucks from a 650 investment there's no way i was going to sleep peacefully with such a sack of shyt in my portfolio :pachaha:

In other news i dropped a stack in Cardano even if the shyt flops i love the vision :wow:

EMURGO | Providing Global Blockchain Solutions
Cardano - the first peer reviewed third generation blockchain - is one of the few cryptocurrencies aiming to serve underdeveloped nations by banking the unbanked. To that end, Cardano has a vision for developments in Africa and EMURGO, as the official commercial arm of Cardano, will help drive Cardano’s success in Africa. Along those lines, a key use case for blockchain is in the supply chain industry and Cardano can penetrate the African market for betterment of the society

IOHK's CEO: Cardano to be recipient of $5.6 trillion from Africa

• The CEO of IOHK reveals that Cardano is expected to manage around $5.6 trillion in illiquid assets in the African market.
  • IOHK has had a physical presence in Africa for 3 years and has established a relationship with key players.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Now I’m tryna buy and they insisting I have nothing in there. So I deposit more and they said they giving me the early cash but I can’t buy doge with it smfh