Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're missing my point. I'm saying what would keep someone from pumping and dumping it again now that folks know that it can be done?
Nothing but again

You're asking for logic and putting hopes in the whims of trolls

Go to r/Satoshistreetbets and see who youre dealing with. Them Doge nikkas are nuts

You're asking nikkas for tips on a job you're doing with the Joker

Again take gains for what you consider them worth. It may go up it may not but there are factors to consider.

Daps
As someone who has spent exactly 10 seconds researching dogecoin, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? It's nothing like the move to fukk over short sellers with Gamestock. From what I can see, all they're doing is using their own hype to get people to buy dogecoin so they can then dump it for a profit and others are left holding the bag.

Yes... It's a distraction tactic to pull people away from GME

They're memeing the general public away from stocks they need to buy

Don't fall for the Okey doke

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This will be dead long before then. Pump and dumps typically only last a day. I was actually surprised Doge made another run today. Prolly just the current climate with all the GameStop shyt going down. Might as well just wait til the next one. Getting in now is basically Russian roulette. There's always another one around the corner. Don't wanna see any of y'all lose everything. I say take this time to educate yourself on crypto and build your funds gradually. Then when another pump like this happens you can jump on it and multiply your stack. Trust. You don't wanna get in the habit of chasing that high. That'll destroy you. As somebody who's been destroyed already in 2017.

When you put 1k into something and see that shyt turn into 7k in 40 minutes. There's no feeling like it. But that shyt is a drug. I made a few runs like that and started chasing shyt coins left and right. Last night was giving me flashbacks. Feeling like a crackhead and shyt:mjlol:.....I gotta stick to the game plan. Make smart moves and Invest in "valuable" coins that are dipping. It's great to get a 4x flip but it shouldn't be the main strategy. I love pump and dumps more than anybody but I think it's always best to focus on gradual growth. Instead of chasing 2x everyday. Focus on 2x per month. You'll prolly end up in a way better place financially and mentally. Why you think these muthafukkers on the stock market jump off buildings:pachaha:

Not even trying to preach. I wanna see more of yall get into crypto and set yourselves up for life. But don't come in the game making the same mistakes I did. We got a crazy opportunity to make serious money right now. Can't waste this shyt.

I'm glad someone said it

Everyone running after the next flip not realizing slow consistent money is the best bag

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To all of those copping DOGE right now let me know when you need help carrying those bags.