Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who has spent exactly 10 seconds researching dogecoin, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? It's nothing like the move to fukk over short sellers with Gamestock. From what I can see, all they're doing is using their own hype to get people to buy dogecoin so they can then dump it for a profit and others are left holding the bag.
It's a troll breh

And yes its all that too

But nobody is losing their life savings over dogecoin

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
As someone who has spent exactly 10 seconds researching dogecoin, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? It's nothing like the move to fukk over short sellers with Gamestock. From what I can see, all they're doing is using their own hype to get people to buy dogecoin so they can then dump it for a profit and others are left holding the bag.

Its not

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
Any y’all got any ripple? I use to do this in 2018 but idk if that’s a dead end or is XRP ripple still a thing? what about lite coin I remember I bought into that shyt when it was 10 dollars

I need to know what’s popping I even got some ADA but hoping some of these random ones I got make it out the trenches lmao

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'm holding. I refuse to get out with less than 8 cents a share. :wow:
Your posts give me hope, but tbh I only really see this going back up to 5 best case scenario.

Literally all of the new investors are selling right now, which is gonna turn this decline into a freefall and bring us back to 0.02 or 0.01

Daps
Your posts give me hope, but tbh I only really see this going back up to 5 best case scenario.

Literally all of the new investors are selling right now, which is gonna turn this decline into a freefall and bring us back to 0.02 or 0.01

we will see. Let me ask you this, you or other brehs that are really into this stock game. Let's say it doesn't get pumped back up this weekend...

what's to keep this from happening again in the future? What's gonna keep someone from pumping it next week or 2 weeks from now?

King

Daps
we will see. Let me ask you this, you or other brehs that are really into this stock game. Let's say it doesn't get pumped back up this weekend...

what's to keep this from happening again in the future? What's gonna keep someone from pumping it next week or 2 weeks from now?
Breh, people have been trying that since doge was invented. The whole point of doge was to be a pump and dump, it’s a coded pyramid scheme, - people have been holding for a decade now and this is like the first real time it has been pumped.

Doge literally has no usecase and won’t increase in price any other way.

Daps
Breh, people have been trying that since doge was invented. The whole point of doge was to be a pump and dump, it’s a coded pyramid scheme, - people have been holding for a decade now and this is like the first real time it has been pumped.

Doge literally has no usecase and won’t increase in price any other way.

You're missing my point. I'm saying what would keep someone from pumping and dumping it again now that folks know that it can be done?

King

Daps
You're missing my point. I'm saying what would keep someone from pumping and dumping it again now that folks know that it can be done?
It’s not a yes or no question.

It’s cost prohibitive. It can only happen in scale and this was probably the largest scale it will ever see.

Theoretically yes, practically - fukk no.