Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

Daps
One of y'all stock brehs help me out before I go launch an attack on the robin h ood headquarters.

I put a total of $1000 in my RH account the other day when I first started trading.

I wanted to put some more in so I dropped $400 more.

It gives you a message when you do a transfer and the message it gave me was

"you've started a deposit for $417 from your bank. You should see your money in your RH account by 2/3. You did not receive an instant deposit with this transfer, because you are already using all of your $1,000.00 instant deposit limit."

....:francis:

now... when it comes to my money, I usually swing first and ask questions later, and it's been bugging me all day that I have $400 that I can't account for. It's not in my bank and it's not in my RH account.

Now maybe I'm irritated and not thinking straight, so y'all help me out here... are they saying that they're holding my extra $400 until the 3rd?

And has someone been in this situation before? Cause I need to know that these fools are gonna give me my $#@$# money. :francis:

I don't want them playing games with my money like they been playing games with these stocks, or Imma have to go holla at somebody :demonic:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
One of y'all stock brehs help me out before I go launch an attack on the robin h ood headquarters.

I put a total of $1000 in my RH account the other day when I first started trading.

I wanted to put some more in so I dropped $400 more.

It gives you a message when you do a transfer and the message it gave me was

"you've started a deposit for $417 from your bank. You should see your money in your RH account by 2/3. You did not receive an instant deposit with this transfer, because you are already using all of your $1,000.00 instant deposit limit."

....:francis:

now... when it comes to my money, I usually swing first and ask questions later, and it's been bugging me all day that I have $400 that I can't account for. It's not in my bank and it's not in my RH account.

Now maybe I'm irritated and not thinking straight, so y'all help me out here... are they saying that they're holding my extra $400 until the 3rd?

And has someone been in this situation before? Cause I need to know that these fools are gonna give me my $#@$# money. :francis:

I don't want them playing games with my money like they been playing games with these stocks, or Imma have to go holla at somebody :demonic:

Yes.

Lol

You can upgrade to RH gold to get up 5k instant deposits though iirc. Its free the first 30 days. Also bush that trash broker. Use fidelity

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
sow hat are you on breh

tenor.gif

like i just transferred my 7 bills to bitcoin till i can withdrawal to my bank is that bad or should i park it in eth or something :lupe:
Bitcoin and ethereum are the safe bets. But you have to figure out a strategy that works for you. Start following crypto groups on Reddit. Learn how to read charts and trends. Just watch the market. Flat out. A lot of people who made millions on the stock market did it by simply studying the charts everyday and forming their own strategy. You'll start making moves based on the information you're seeing on your screen. shyt you might find a sleeper that nobody else notices.

The past month Link and Aave treated me good. But I'm not "invested" in them. I just traded in them based on the numbers I was seeing. I Try to make 3-4 solid moves a week and build my funds up gradually. But The ultimate goal is own full bitcoins. Because Bitcoin is here to stay. Accumulate and stack those bitcoins. And buy those dips. I try to never put my money into anything that's heavily green.

Daps
Yes.

Lol

You can upgrade to RH gold to get up 5k instant deposits though iirc. Its free the first 30 days. Also bush that trash broker. Use fidelity

Okay, just making sure. I'm mean when it comes to my green :birdman:

I want to switch to another broker but all my money is tied up in RH for now :francis:

I'm not going any higher than 1400. That's all I'm willing to play with. If I could transfer it right over to another broker, that would be cool tho

I created an account on etrade and I just got approved for webull today

I tried to sign up on fidelity yesterday but it was giving me issues :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As someone who has spent exactly 10 seconds researching dogecoin, how is this any different from a pyramid scheme? It's nothing like the move to fukk over short sellers with Gamestock. From what I can see, all they're doing is using their own hype to get people to buy dogecoin so they can then dump it for a profit and others are left holding the bag.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
This will be dead long before then. Pump and dumps typically only last a day. I was actually surprised Doge made another run today. Prolly just the current climate with all the GameStop shyt going down. Might as well just wait til the next one. Getting in now is basically Russian roulette. There's always another one around the corner. Don't wanna see any of y'all lose everything. I say take this time to educate yourself on crypto and build your funds gradually. Then when another pump like this happens you can jump on it and multiply your stack. Trust. You don't wanna get in the habit of chasing that high. That'll destroy you. As somebody who's been destroyed already in 2017.

When you put 1k into something and see that shyt turn into 7k in 40 minutes. There's no feeling like it. But that shyt is a drug. I made a few runs like that and started chasing shyt coins left and right. Last night was giving me flashbacks. Feeling like a crackhead and shyt:mjlol:.....I gotta stick to the game plan. Make smart moves and Invest in "valuable" coins that are dipping. It's great to get a 4x flip but it shouldn't be the main strategy. I love pump and dumps more than anybody but I think it's always best to focus on gradual growth. Instead of chasing 2x everyday. Focus on 2x per month. You'll prolly end up in a way better place financially and mentally. Why you think these muthafukkers on the stock market jump off buildings:pachaha:

Not even trying to preach. I wanna see more of yall get into crypto and set yourselves up for life. But don't come in the game making the same mistakes I did. We got a crazy opportunity to make serious money right now. Can't waste this shyt.

Bro that was me 5 years ago when I was heavily into sports gambling. Shyt had me spending next weeks check before I had it. Was crazy. Broke out of that deadly cycle but disassociating myself from friends who were in it heavy and not keeping up with sports. Luckily for me I didnt bet on gut, just on finding edges. So if I didn’t do any research it was easy for me to not bet.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bro that was me 5 years ago when I was heavily into sports gambling. Shyt had me spending next weeks check before I had it. Was crazy. Broke out of that deadly cycle but disassociating myself from friends who were in it heavy and not keeping up with sports. Luckily for me I didnt bet on gut, just on finding edges. So if I didn’t do any research it was easy for me to not bet.
Lol yea man, crypto and stocks can be harsh on people who are gamblers. I use to be into sports betting too. But would just go with my gut :mjlol:......if I bet now it's mainly on fighting since these oddsmakers are shytty at predicting fights.

But yea that's why I got smashed by crypto in 2017. I came in with a gamblers mentality and got a reality check. But I still only lost like 2k. There's people out there who lost everything they had. This shyt can destroy you if you act on impulse.